Shanahan's record in Denver

dave mcbride

Plus he had a loser QB in Jay Cutler for the end of his run, that certainly didn't help his overall record.

The guy made a winner out of Jake Plummer for god's sake....I would be happy just watching some consistantly competitive football at this point.

The operative word is "playoffs," as in he was actually in them. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth ...

Trust me. The thrill of being in the playoffs will dull after a couple of first-round losses. Is our goal making the wild-card or the Super Bowl?

I'm not sold on hiring a once-great-but-not-so-much-now coach. This Marc Trestmann guy is intriguing.

PTR

Trust me. The thrill of being in the playoffs will dull after a couple of first-round losses. Is our goal making the wild-card or the Super Bowl?

I'm not sold on hiring a once-great-but-not-so-much-now coach. This Marc Trestmann guy is intriguing.

PTR

Again, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. For now, I just want improvement and consistently good play.

Besides, do you really think one year of Shanahan would get this team to the Super Bowl?

Well he had Jake Cutler who many here were frothing for the Bills to trade for.

PTR

Cutler would have been a mass improvement over Fitzedwards....Cutler to TO would have been nice. Instead its Cutler to Johnny Knox....what a waste of a QB

Again, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. For now, I just want improvement and consistently good play.

Besides, do you really think one year of Shanahan would get this team to the Super Bowl?

Of course not. Look, I know nothing. Shanahan could be the greatest or he could be a massive disappointment. But that goes for anyone we hire.

But know this...If Shannahan won a Super Bowl in Buffalo, he'd be the first head coach in NFL history to win one with two teams.

PTR