41 pts scored against you=promotion

Gareson

OK, I get the firing Jauron thing- long overdue. That being said, Fewell's defense has given up ridiculous points in multiple games, including 41 pts last week. So...I guess that gross incompetence gets you promoted. Hmmm...defintely head coach material. Weird choice, and another sign that despite the right choice on Jauron, Wilson is as senile as ever.

OK, I get the firing Jauron thing- long overdue. That being said, Fewell's defense has given up ridiculous points in multiple games, including 41 pts last week. So...I guess that gross incompetence gets you promoted. Hmmm...defintely head coach material. Weird choice, and another sign that despite the right choice on Jauron, Wilson is as senile as ever.

go to love the Ignore option :unsure:

Yeah never mind that 14 of those points were scored by the Titans defense.... :unsure:

Not to mention half of the defense is out with injuries. Brian Scott was a starting linebacker.. but yea..blame Fewell

Does it really matter who the interim coach is?

The Bills had 2 choices April or Fewell. Pick your poison, whoever fills it won't be in that position next year anyway. Call the whinner line...

Obviously you didn't watch the game, or you'd know that Fewell's defense wasn't on the field for the Titans' last 2 TDs.

I take it your new to NFL football? The Bills are awful, not average, not OK, not middle of the pack.

Blaming Fewell is the 100% incorrect.

Inept offense, multiple defensive injuries and the Bills are still in games in the 4th quarter... and have actually found a way to win 3 games! He deserves an interim gig.

41 pts against you = the guy who hired you getting the axe and you getting the promotion to a spot that you know is only a temporary stop before you join him in the unemployment line at year's end because you make less money.

Anyone of us could duplicate that effort. This guy is a clown. "Ryan Fitzpatrick gives us our best chance to win". Any sherd of credability you ever had is lost with that statement ass clown. Purge this toxic coaching staff.

This post is the equivalent of giving up 60 points.

and yet another rookie poster with faulty information to back up a incredulous argument.

sir or madam, did you even watch the game? and i apologize if in fact your are deaf and blind, or had fallen into some kind of coma from which you just miraculously woke up from and happened to overhear a nurse or doctor inform you of the score and the latest coaching shuffle at 1 Bills Drive.

otherwise, good job in enlightening us with your lack of knowledge.

thanks.

jw

Look up the Definition Interim.....In Perry's case.....I am sure he is looking outside the Bills Organization for eployment post week 16.He has zero shot for this job! Zero!

Look up the Definition Interim.....In Perry's case.....I am sure he is looking outside the Bills Organization for eployment post week 16.He has zero shot for this job! Zero!

If Perry does a good job for the last 7 games he might get a chance as DC somewhere else. If the Bills do lousy the last 7 games Perry will be all the way back to coaching DB's for some team or in the college ranks. Very difficult for an interim HC to stay with the team the following year, if not retained as a HC. Tough to go back to DC after all the players looked at you as HC for half a season.

Anyone of us could duplicate that effort. This guy is a clown. "Ryan Fitzpatrick gives us our best chance to win". Any sherd of credability you ever had is lost with that statement ass clown. Purge this toxic coaching staff.

I think his statement needs the proper translation:

"We don't have an NFL caliber quarterback on our roster. The guy that used to start has multiple concussions and is afraid he might get another one behind our disaster of an offensive line. So I'm going with the guy who has the best chance to survive."

You should probably ignore everything that Fewell says. It's called "coachspeak", and it's not going to reveal anything about what he's really thinking.