Thurman says somethings up today.

Haven Moses

My bet ---> TO is going to get cut. It makes no sense to keep him any longer. While I do not believe Steve Johnson or James Hardy are that good it makes no sense to not play them the rest of the season. Same goes for Josh Reed. No reason for him to be on the field any longer.

Other possibility - Maybin is moving to OLB.

you dont cut TO bc you still have to pay him. It would make the Bills look even worse.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet ---> TO is going to get cut. It makes no sense to keep him any longer. While I do not believe Steve Johnson or James Hardy are that good it makes no sense to not play them the rest of the season. Same goes for Josh Reed. No reason for him to be on the field any longer.

Other possibility - Maybin is moving to OLB.

i'll take the bet on T.O., how much?

jw

Who cares what we look like? If we win great. If we lose, that's a better draft spot. Better we send the right message. It's all good.

PTR

Agreed. Everyone knows the TO signing accomplished nothing. He'll be gone after this year anyway. If anything, we might look smart.

If Jim Kelly is correct. I feel better. That means he does have the confidence of Wilson and visa-versa. That means there may be some real evidence he can facilitate something getting done to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

Also, if all this is true and the house is gonna get cleaned... Ill admit I was wrong about Ralph Wilson. I also pledge to renew my season tickets

Highly doubt any higher profile players get cut now, especially T.O. They've got 7 games to show that they want to be on next year's team. Just to name one, I really do think it's in Lil' Donte's best interests to get back on the field if he can.

rather make the front step of a beach bar in tahiti, but ah, we can all dream. :rolleyes:

no scoops. sniffing around though.

jw

In today's Manchester (NH) Union-Leader, I learned in your article that Dick Jauron's dad was the first head football and basketball coach at Manchester Memorial HS. Small world.

PTR