What, no thread for Aaron Schobel jumping off the ship today?

Lv-Bills

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Graham article.

"It's embarrassing," the longest-tenured player on the Bills roster said Monday, a day after a 41-17 loss at Tennessee dropped Buffalo's record to 3-6. "I mean, we're technically, mathematically still in it, I guess, but it's like what ... are we doing here?"

Speaking within earshot of several Bills officials near the entrance of the locker room, Schobel expressed his frustration, but stopped short in explaining what he thinks the franchise's problems are by saying: "That's about all I can say without saying what I want to say."

And coach Dick Jauron is squarely back on the hot seat for failing to build a contender after three straight 7-9 seasons.

"It hasn't gone the way any of us would've liked it to have gone at this point," Jauron said. "But we'll just keep working and try to get the thing righted."

Blow it up. Please blow it up from the top down and start from scratch. If Dick Jauron had an ounce of integrity. he would resign.

Tim Graham article.

If Dick Jauron had an ounce of integrity. he would resign.

This.

All this gibberish about his integrity, decency and 'doing the right thing' is bunk.

He's a complete failure as an NFL head coach. This can't be beyond his Ivy League comprehension. Go to Wilson with a reduced buyout offer and step down.

Please???

It's an embarrassment to collect your fat paycheck too.

Actually when people start getting remedial about a guy like Aaron Schobels' paycheck you gotta ask yourself (or atleast i do) are you serious. the guy is still one of our best players and leaves it all on the field. The next time you half ass at work if you ever have, why don't you hand half your check over to your boss at the end of the week, would you do that?

It was a great article. Bout time someone up there writes some worthwhile news stuff. Not opinion, but actual quotes from people.

Here's the million dollar question though.....which one of the Buffalo area media can get chickenschitt Russ Brandon to come out from hiding and talk to us?

You talk about a coward. He sits there and hides behing Jauron, and is practically invisible.

Come on JW, go get Russ for us!!!

Exactly. I don't expect a lame enterprise like WGR to get Brandon to talk, but what about the award=winning journalists hanging around Buffalo? Can't they do their job and get the supposed GM to make a statement on a decade of doo-doo?

Actually when people start getting remedial about a guy like Aaron Schobels' paycheck you gotta ask yourself (or atleast i do) are you serious. the guy is still one of our best players and leaves it all on the field. The next time you half ass at work if you ever have, why don't you hand half your check over to your boss at the end of the week, would you do that?

So he deserves all the money their paying him for just effort. What about making plays.

So he deserves all the money their paying him for just effort. What about making plays.

You may be right to a point delma i will give you that, but schobel is so far down the line for blame. The guy is frustrated and still one of the top players on this team and even as unproductive as he's been we'd be in a worse place without him and his fat contract. The thing is players aren't awarded contracts year to year based on performance, it's based on what they had done before the contract.

Schobel plays his ass off every week and the man is a very good pass rusher, one of the best that the Bills ever had. How many more sacks he might have amassed if he wasn't back covering wideouts?

As BV said, Schobel has been here for all of the TD gadget players and the Levy/Mauron defensive back marathons. True, he is very well paid, but he obviously has pride and is frustrated by the idiocy that just never stops.

Let's see what Stroud has to say next season when Mauron and company draft a safety at #5, and don't even think for one second that this is not a very distinct possibility. In fact, bank on it.

Schobel plays his ass off every week and the man is a very good pass rusher, one of the best that the Bills ever had. How many more sacks he might have amassed if he wasn't back covering wideouts?

As BV said, Schobel has been here for all of the TD gadget players and the Levy/Mauron defensive back marathons. True, he is very well paid, but he obviously has pride and is frustrated by the idiocy that just never stops.

Let's see what Stroud has to say next season when Mauron and company draft a safety at #5, and don't even think for one second that this is not a very distinct possibility. In fact, bank on it.

Give me a fuggin break bill. If you think for one moment dickless is going to be here next year I really do not know what to say to that. Noway he survives this disaster. There is going to be a housecleaning at the end of the year so just hang in there, only 7 more games of Dickie Von No Balls. Hopefully they will get it right this time, that should be the main concern not whether Jauron is going to still be with the bills. His fate has already been decided & by the look & sound of his press conferences he knows it.