Official BUF@TEN game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills, such a classic 4th tr team. They're close, close, close, and then bang....lose by 3 TD's in a matter of minutes.

BTW- get rid of TO

Trent is just not a 4th Qtr, come from behind kind of QB. It's the same script whenever we get the ball in clutch time in the 4th.

I love how everyone on here is flipping out saying that a coach needs to have confidence in his team to stop them on third and long. Jauron is without a doubt a terrible coach, but you coach to the situation, and he made the right move on that call.

Think back to Losman against the Jets last year. There is a perfect example of a coach having confidence in his QB to put the game away....and how did that work out?? Ohh yea...everyone was calling for Jauron's head, saying that he was an idiot for not playing it safe. It was a stupid call because he shouldn't have had confidence in JP to make that play. The same situation as today, he had no reason to have confidence in our D on another 3rd and long, and he made the right call.

The Bills, such a classic 4th tr team. They're close, close, close, and then bang....lose by 3 TD's in a matter of minutes.

BTW- get rid of TO

Trent is just not a 4th Qtr, come from behind kind of QB. It's the same script whenever we get the ball in clutch time in the 4th.

with a decent QB TO has a huge day--he was burning the coverage all day. TO still has it.We have awful QBs who cant get him the ball.I'd be frustrated if I were him.

I love how everyone on here is flipping out saying that a coach needs to have confidence in his team to stop them on third and long. Jauron is without a doubt a terrible coach, but you coach to the situation, and he made the right move on that call.

Think back to Losman against the Jets last year. There is a perfect example of a coach having confidence in his QB to put the game away....and how did that work out?? Ohh yea...everyone was calling for Jauron's head, saying that he was an idiot for not playing it safe. It was a stupid call because he shouldn't have had confidence in JP to make that play. The same situation as today, he had no reason to have confidence in our D on another 3rd and long, and he made the right call.

Interesting take, but you're still wrong.