Slow times here on The Stadium Wall

Gday all,

I've been coming to this forum since the very early days in the later '90's, and have never noticed a time as slow as now. Heck, there seemed to be more posts in the off season than what we're getting now. (And it's mid-season!)

Has the last decade of losing finally taken it's toll on us Bills fans?

Yeah...reminds my of May around here...the dead of off-season, yet we have 6 games to go! What is there to post? We suck, nothing is going to change. All we can do is wait until January when we find out if limp Dick gets cut loose.

PTR

dont we have 8 games left? oh yeah nobody cares. not even us

Gday all,

I've been coming to this forum since the very early days in the later '90's, and have never noticed a time as slow as now. Heck, there seemed to be more posts in the off season than what we're getting now. (And it's mid-season!)

yes.

one other thing about sundays game.

we have the worse run defense. they have a strong run game.

they have the worse pass defense. our pass game sucks.

no one wants to post the same thing. we will get spanked sunday morn.

(we could pull a win. but until we see it, we cant expect or believe it)

that probably explains why no one is posting. including me. first posts in two weeks.

by the way i still want the bills to go 8-0. 11-5 should get us in playoffs. but c'mon. will never happen.

even jinxing this team doesnt work....

The situation wrt the Bills is taxing, even to a staunch fan lime me.

Losing games is really bad, but watching an undersized DT like Soencer Johnson running away from scrimage in order to cover receivers is about as much as I can stand. We are a small, weak team that plays in cold weather. In 2006, the new regime chose to build this team around Donte Whitner. Prime picks were wasted on McKelvin, Youboty, etc. It is at the point imo that any fan who follows this team should be able to see the problem clearly, and it is too bizarre to adequately describe.

It is hard to even come up with weekly "Thoughts" about this team because they are just so weak and the management is just so inept. It's a shame too because most Bills fans are loyal, down to earth people.

The situation wrt the Bills is taxing, even to a staunch fan lime me.

Losing games is really bad, but watching an undersized DT like Soencer Johnson running away from scrimage in order to cover receivers is about as much as I can stand. We are a small, weak team that plays in cold weather. In 2006, the new regime chose to build this team around Donte Whitner. Prime picks were wasted on McKelvin, Youboty, etc. It is at the point imo that any fan who follows this team should be able to see the problem clearly, and it is too bizarre to adequately describe.

It is hard to even come up with weekly "Thoughts" about this team because they are just so weak and the management is just so inept. It's a shame too because most Bills fans are loyal, down to earth people.

Well put.

I'm such a die hard fan. It's just that the losing is almost too much now. Ten years? C'mon, stop the bleeding. This team has been in rebuilding mode for far too long and we've made no ground.

The low-caliber coaching hires have screwed us horribly. And this GM-by-committee thing is a joke, only not funny.

It is an absolute disaster at One Bills Drive.

Pathetic is the best word to describe the Bills organization as a whole.

All we fans have left to hope for is dramatic change in the offseason. And we're not even sure if we'll get it. Fans have longed for a true football-minded GM and we can only hope we'll get one.

The simple reality is this season is already over, and we know it, and there's still eight games left to play. Eight games!

Gday all,

Yes. It's the same as the local radio. How many times can we say we need a sane owner, a real GM, a real coach, and a QB? These things have been lacking for a while now but for some reason it's different this year. Like, it's just a ridiculous waste of time to break down how we match up with Tennessee. Who cares.

Gday all,

not only is the team painfully mediocre but they are also painfully boring

I remember a lot of people saying last August, "We may not make the playoffs, but at least we'll be entertaining."

Strike 2.

Guilty as charged. Of course, at that point, they still had two alleged NFL-quality offensive tackles on the roster.

FWIW, this has been the pattern for years.

From my memory, traffic is heaviest after the season through Feb. It starts to taper and then spikes for the draft. After that it tapers until opening day. A new spike occurs and it tapers until the final day where we can renew our calls for a new owner/GM/Coach/QB...

Guilty as charged. Of course, at that point, they still had two alleged NFL-quality offensive tackles on the roster.

I still think we have one--DBell. But Meredith isn't IMHO. We'll be looking at tackle and center early in the draft. The bad news: the draft is still 5months away.