ACORN suing Congress?

Magox

http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/13/acorn-...in-your-pocket/

ACORN SUES TO PUT ITS HANDS BACK IN YOUR POCKET

Just imagine this scene: an organization is on trial in at least one state for voter registration fraud, accused of voter registration fraud in more than a dozen states, is accused of being a “criminal enterprise” by a Congressional report, and is exposed in a half-dozen states as aiding a supposed pimp and prostitute to obtain a home under false pretenses and use it for admittedly illegal purposes.

And that organization then sues the federal government to restart its flow of our money. It makes me think of that insulting JG Wentworth commercial when people are leaning out windows and shouting, “It’s my money and I need it now!”

dumbasses :lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/13/acorn-...in-your-pocket/

ACORN SUES TO PUT ITS HANDS BACK IN YOUR POCKET

Just imagine this scene: an organization is on trial in at least one state for voter registration fraud, accused of voter registration fraud in more than a dozen states, is accused of being a “criminal enterprise” by a Congressional report, and is exposed in a half-dozen states as aiding a supposed pimp and prostitute to obtain a home under false pretenses and use it for admittedly illegal purposes.

And that organization then sues the federal government to restart its flow of our money. It makes me think of that insulting JG Wentworth commercial when people are leaning out windows and shouting, “It’s my money and I need it now!”

dumbasses :lol:

Man, if you get this fired up over Acorn taking your money, you must truly hate those a-holes at Haliburton.

Reciprocated name-calling.

You sir, are predictable.

Way to defend your brokeass bogus biases against Acorn.

bogus? :

right. So, just like the Ft hood incident, you denied what everyone else knew, and now you are denying that ACORN was involved in illegal activities. :lol:

you truly are a liberal !@#$tard.

:wallbash:

I know I get under your skin, and every time I post something your panties tend to get all up in a bunch, but just relax, smoke a spliff, watch an episode of South Park and share with us what life lesson you just learned and then get back to us. Think of it like '

Show and tell' like when you were in school.

bogus? :

right. So, just like the Ft hood incident, you denied what everyone else knew, and now you are denying that ACORN was involved in illegal activities. :lol:

you truly are a liberal !@#$tard.

:wallbash:

I know I get under your skin, and every time I post something your panties tend to get all up in a bunch, but just relax, smoke a spliff, watch an episode of South Park and share with us what life lesson you just learned and then get back to us. Think of it like '

Show and tell' like when you were in school.

Denying ACORN was involved in illegal activities? Priceless.

Aren't they missing you at today's Birther's Rally?

Denying ACORN was involved in illegal activities? Priceless.

Aren't they missing you at today's Birther's Rally?

So I point out facts, and the best you got is calling me "racist" and a "birther".

I'll take that as an admission of "I've got nuthin" :lol:

So I point out facts, and the best you got is calling me "racist" and a "birther".

You point out a hand picked selection of facts that support your preconceived notions. You fail to mention or bring up any facts that would disagree with you.

Now. Tell us why you are pissed about money going to Acorn, and not pissed Haliburton taking taxpayer money?

ACORN does have a pretty good point...Congress stripped them of funds as a de facto punishment for wrong-doing, which may very well be a bill of attainder and hence unconstitutional.

I suppose the real question is: is it a bill of attainder if Congress takes away what Congress originally granted? I really don't know have an answer to that one.

You point out a hand picked selection of facts that support your preconceived notions. You fail to mention or bring up any facts that would disagree with you.

Now. Tell us why you are pissed about money going to Acorn, and not pissed Haliburton taking taxpayer money?

They are two different situations.

Of course, you are really too much of a moron to understand the difference between "grants" and "payments for services rendered."

ACORN does have a pretty good point...Congress stripped them of funds as a de facto punishment for wrong-doing, which may very well be a bill of attainder and hence unconstitutional.

I suppose the real question is: is it a bill of attainder if Congress takes away what Congress originally granted? I really don't know have an answer to that one.

Oh, I know they have a "case", but I still found it funny.

At the end of the day, their days are numbered from receiving the type of federal funds that they are use to. Even most liberals are smart enough to distance themselves from this corrupt organization.

It's been rather enjoyable watching them have their asses handed to them publicly, and the liberals scurrying away from them as if they were the black plague. :lol:

They are two different situations.

Of course, you are really too much of a moron to understand the difference between "grants" and "payments for services rendered."

I didn't even try explaining the difference to the two of them, it is pretty clear that they both have no clue what they are talking about when retard #1 said "Man, if you get this fired up over Acorn taking your money, you must truly hate those a-holes at Haliburton." and retard #2 then says "Tell us why you are pissed about money going to Acorn, and not pissed Haliburton taking taxpayer money?" :lol:

I didn't even try explaining the difference to the two of them, it is pretty clear that they both have no clue what they are talking about when retard #1 said "Man, if you get this fired up over Acorn taking your money, you must truly hate those a-holes at Haliburton." and retard #2 then says "Tell us why you are pissed about money going to Acorn, and not pissed Haliburton taking taxpayer money?" :lol:

Alternately, one could suggest that if these guys were THAT pissed about Haliburton, they must be REALLY pissed off about ACORN.

But no. That concept ricochets off their noggins like their oxygen-depleted brains are protected by a common sense deflector shield.

Idiots.

Uhm.. Magox.. who do your loyalties fall to first.. the USA, or the Republican party? Because if you answered the USA, you may want to learn about the concepts of bills of attainder, balance of powers, and also due process.

If you answered Republican party, then by all means, go on ignoring the constitution and legal procedure.

Wrong. 1st the Constitution never was supposed to fund individual companies to begin with, that was never it's intent. Congress had no right to do so in the 1st place. Why not learn original intent in law.

Maybe your loyalties exist with the Democrat party. I don't support either of them since they both break the law in this and in many other regards.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a very hard time with artsy fartsy libs like the cat.

I don't expect you to understand my artsy fartsy responses, just like I don't expect Magott to understand why I called him a racist, regardless of whether or not he can't get over his own thwarted interpretation.

I don't expect you to understand my artsy fartsy responses, just like I don't expect Magott to understand why I called him a racist, regardless of whether or not he can't get over his own thwarted interpretation.

Why is he a racist, again? I haven't been paying attention.

Did you know that a male lion "lasts" only about 30 seconds when mating? Big roar, known to eat its own and lick his own balls and a$$, but just doesn't come through in the clutch!

Yeah, see I don't normally measure myself against my fellow males' sexual stamina. In fact, with us artsy farts types, it's a subject that rarely comes up.

Other than that, yeah, I agree, lions are the joke of the animal kingdom.

Yeah, see I don't normally measure myself against my fellow males' sexual stamina. In fact, with us artsy farts types, it's a subject that rarely comes up.

Other than that, yeah, I agree, lions are the joke of the animal kingdom.

So, I can assume that you are a male now and can eliminate the he/she references when referring to you?

He's not. I just thought I'd up the ante once the names started flying.

Plus, it's laughably cliche to call someone opposed to ACORN a "racist."

now it's "laughably cliche", I get it, so what happened to chalking it up as " employed irony"?

:thumbsup: