ESPN Fantasy Projection: Chris Johnson -- 37pts!

slyng1

Wow... that's an insane projection... Or is it? Our run defense is one of the worst in the league, Tennessee doesn't have a very good passing game, Johnson is a beast, Vince Young at QB (by most reports he hasn't played that bad, but i haven't seen any of the games) and Johnson appears to be on a bit of a roll. Seems like the perfect storm brewing for him. This is the same back that put up 45pts against Houston and has put up 3 100 yard games in a row including 225 vs. Jacksonville.

Anyway, ESPN projects he'll get 177yards, and 3 TDs. I can see the yards but hope they're mistaken on the TDs.

Any thoughts?

Looking on the other side of the ball, why wouldn't Fisher start off with Lendale White softening up an already weak and undersized run D, and then bring in CJ for his likely 300-yd outing?

With McGee out, Johnson is significantly faster than anyone on our defense. Like, fast enough to run right by them. My prediction: Pain. No, wait, that's Clubber Lang's prediction. My prediction is at least 2 TDs where no Bills defender touches Chris Johnson.

With McGee out, Johnson is significantly faster than anyone on our defense. Like, fast enough to run right by them. My prediction: Pain. No, wait, that's Clubber Lang's prediction. My prediction is at least 2 TDs where no Bills defender touches Chris Johnson.

Their WR Gage is likely out with broken back ribs.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1250811...n-bones-in-back

8 in the box?

Wow... that's an insane projection... Or is it? Our run defense is one of the worst in the league, Tennessee doesn't have a very good passing game, Johnson is a beast, Vince Young at QB (by most reports he hasn't played that bad, but i haven't seen any of the games) and Johnson appears to be on a bit of a roll. Seems like the perfect storm brewing for him. This is the same back that put up 45pts against Houston and has put up 3 100 yard games in a row including 225 vs. Jacksonville.

Anyway, ESPN projects he'll get 177yards, and 3 TDs. I can see the yards but hope they're mistaken on the TDs.

Any thoughts?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if moving Scott to LB changed the whole landscape of our LB group. Not likely, but one can dream. :wallbash:

I'm just glad I have CJ in both of my $ fantasy leagues!

TRAITOR!

Just kidding - that's a good hedge. If the bills win & Johnson gets shut down -- Awesome. If the Bills lose and Johnson gets 50 points, it makes the loss a bit more bearable.

If the bills give up 300 on the ground, and still somehow get the win - that's a WIN-WIN for you (not so much for the bills run defense).