This is the WORST and boring offense in Bill's history

Chuckknox

Maybe if the plays were not basic and AVP tried to do something like miami. He has seven wr on the roster and we have not seen the bills try a spread offense. Look at Aaron Rogers he does not have a great line but has receivers get open to throw to them. AVP needs to change up the plays and put in different formations to confuse the defense. It just seems like the bills line up the same on most of the plays.

I think you missed 4th grade english

I dont give a f about my grammar or spelling. I dont waste my time going through my sentences picking out the mistakes I typed. If you have a problem with my typing then go ahead and fix it for me. this is not formal writing so i dont care.

Yet we do have some good players to work with, maybe not.

The Drew Bledsoe offense was at least good to watch

Agree -- even those dismal 2-14 teams of yesteryear made some big plays (albeit usually nullified by a bonehead penalty), but this team seems almost incapable of the big play.

I dont give a f about my grammar or spelling. I dont waste my time going through my sentences picking out the mistakes I typed. If you have a problem with my typing then go ahead and fix it for me. this is not formal writing so i dont care.

Your attempt to dissuade me of my poor usage of grammar and spelling is fruitless. My time is precious and cannot, nay, will not be spent correcting blatant errors the likes of which a middle school child could identify. Since this is an Internet forum where any arrogant, ignorant fool is allowed to spew from their blow hole, I will be one of those arrogant, ignorant fools.

Yet we do have some good players to work with, maybe not.

The Drew Bledsoe offense was at least good to watch

Apparently you never saw Joe Dufek, Bruce Mathison, Mat Kofler, or Vince Ferragamo play for the Bills in the mid 80's. Talk about bad offense....those teams were horrid...consecutive 2-14 seasons. Nothing was worse that that.

For instance:

In 1984 Doe Dufek completed 49.4% of his passes, threw 4TD passes and 8 interceptions. Joe Ferguson threw 17 Int's that year.

Bruce Mathison completed 49.6% of his passes in 1985, threw 4TD passes and 14 interceptions...this was in 7 starts. In the same year Vince Ferragamo completed 51.9% of his passes, threw 5TD passes and 17 interceptions this was in 9 starts. Matt Kofler also threw 3 interceptions that year...so in 1985 Buffalo QB's threw 34 INT's! Between 1984 and 1985 Buffalo QB's threw 59 interceptions. Now you know why the city celebrated so much when Jim Kelly finally arrived from the USFL in 1986.

I'll take captain checkdown over that garbage anyday. Could our qb situation be better? Certainly...but it could also be as bad (couldn't imagine worse) than the 1984-1985 seasons.

Those teams were so bad back then, I refused to wear my Bills winter coat...that was until my parents took all the bills logos off of it....I should have made them dye it too...hahaha!

Worst offense ever huh? I don't suppose you remember Gregg Williams era as HC do you. Heck this isn't even the worst Bills offense of the decade.

I'd like to go back and check the stats, but I disagree based on memory.

Even that 3-13 team scored some TD's and threw the ball downfield. I think this team is worse offensively than that or any other of the GW or Mularkey teams.

I remember Dangerous Dan Daraugh was at QB with Rb Mini Max Anderson. went trhu like 5 qbs all hurt. Maybe that was the season?

I remember at one point in that season, the bills started rookies at qb, running backs and both wide recievers,,,,,it was one long year