The bar is set really low this week for me

Of course I will be right there as always sending my wife off so I can watch my bills......:lol:

The titans do things well that we dont defend well..........

It's funny, but for every game that the Bills have won this year, I have sat down at the outset to watch it and expecting nothing but just to enjoy being able to watch my favorite team.

For every game that they have lost, I confess to getting excited about the "possibilities" and how they "should" beat a certain opponent (Browns come to mind).

This week, though I am now feeling better about their chances with most of the injured players coming back and an extra week to plot the offense, I will make a pact with myself to go in expecting nothing.

I seem to be much happier with the Bills that way.

As a die hard Bills fan it's almost embarrasing to read this garbage.

If you are so disgusted change teams.

Maybe you should all become Pats fans.

So to you die hard is defined as 'always look on the bright side'? This team sucks at a monumental level and has for years. Year followed by year of free agent failures. Drafts that can only be described as utter failures. A coach with one winning season in 10 who can not change his stripes. A front office with a marketing guru at the forefront instead of a 'football guy'.

Your inability to spot these things disgusts me and I question your fanhood. If you are a fanatic about this team you cannot sit back and sip your beverage of choice without wretching.

So to you die hard is defined as 'always look on the bright side'? This team sucks at a monumental level and has for years. Year followed by year of free agent failures. Drafts that can only be described as utter failures. A coach with one winning season in 10 who can not change his stripes. A front office with a marketing guru at the forefront instead of a 'football guy'.

Your inability to spot these things disgusts me and I question your fanhood. If you are a fanatic about this team you cannot sit back and sip your beverage of choice without wretching.

Exactly.

To sit quietly by and keep surrendering hard earned dollars on an inferior product when the solution appears so clear (Reorganization of front office and losing Modrak and Guy, and moving the circus salesman Brandon back to marketing), is not being a "die-hard" fan, its being stupid.

I can't say that I have always been a football fan. When I started to get interested in football, it was in 1988/1989 when I was 14 years old. Up until that point, I could have cared less. And what got me into it, was the Norwood kick over the Jets where every one stormed the field and tore down the goalposts. I got into the Bills during the Super Bowl years, and never had suffered through their apparent misery of previous seasons.

Sometimes I believe that I am horribly scarred from having been witness and a fan of such teams, as I came to expect it as the way things would be. But I did learn from those days, that what made them successful then could make them successful today.

Why do we have the right to vote? If we are not happy with the President, or Congress, or the mayor, or whomever, we can gripe all that we want and then when it comes time for reelection vote based upon our conscience. Does that mean we are less American because we don't agree with the current regime? Or that we hate the country because we hate Nancy Pelosi?

I think not.

Rather, unlike government, the only way a fan can vote is with his pocketbook. The only way these billion dollar owners get it is when the bottom line is affected. It is when we, as fans, unite and demand a better product that real change occurs.

And I really don't remember masochism being a part of fanhood.

And it's my freedom of speech to say y'all are a bunch of wah wah's

You guys are still a bunch of people whining and crying. If you feel that strongly then DO something - like don't attend games. Or write a letter on paper and mail it to 1 Bills Drive c/o Old Man Ralph.

Jump off the bandwagon before you go into a deep depressed state of mind and hurt yourself.

Really like your negativity saying the Bils and Juaron sucks is going to fix anything.

Very well said, Beerball.

I can be a die hard fan and still see this team sucks. I'll be rooting for them Sunday, but come 4:15 pm I'm sure I'll be pissed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree. After a win these same morons get back on the band wagon. If Scott starts at LB along with Poz and Draft I think they can slow down Johnson. (Morons - Please note I said slow down not stop). I also think Trent goes down field this week.

Get off your ugly band wagon and root for your home town team or else shut up. Enough negativity.

Of course I will be right there as always sending my wife off so I can watch my bills......:lol:

The titans do things well that we dont defend well..........

Vegas doesn't expect much either. Titans are favored by like 6 1/2, and playing at home.

I do expect Jauron to get worked at some point by Fisher.

He should have never used such a phrase. How many other NFL players have you EVER heard say such a thing. I'm almost 40 and this was a first for me. Edwards as it turns out, was cut from the same cloth as Rob Johnson.

I'd kill to have Rob Johnson playing right now, sadly he's significantly better than Edwards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree. After a win these same morons get back on the band wagon. If Scott starts at LB along with Poz and Draft I think they can slow down Johnson. (Morons - Please note I said slow down not stop). I also think Trent goes down field this week.

Get off your ugly band wagon and root for your home town team or else shut up. Enough negativity.

The same bandwagon we've been on the last decade? Wait, can there be a bandwagon if your team hasn't made the playoffs in the 21st century or had a 300 yd passer in almost 2 season? LOL....riight. It's about time us paying fans got fed up -- we're about 5 years late when compared to others

I have had the optomism glasses on for years......YEARS that went before the super bowl years. I know that there are a lot of fans on this board that have for even longer but I am a californian.......harder for out of towners to stay with a team when they are CONSISTANTLY bad......

I also refrained for years from doom and gloom.......hoping against hope.....continuing to poor out money for bills gear and my NFL sunday ticket which costs a mint to somebody like me.

My Kool Aid glass started having leaks in it when Ralph Wilson did NOTHING this offseason to right a ship that was OBVIOUSLY sinking......I am not talking about a ship that might be sinking....I am talking about the Titanic type sinking.....my fan loyalty was shaken right then and there and bringing in TO did NOTHING to improve that.....THEN:

- We trade away a Pro Bowl LT......whether he truly was or not is up for debate.....I didn't even have a problem with doing it

but

- Then we moved Langston Walker from RT to LT in a HIGHLY questionable move. This made no sense to me at all. Not only was LW just fine where he was at BUT it was already pretty much known that Bell was going to replace him at some point......they should have gotten bell every snap possible.

THEN

- They just flat cut LW....I dont care how badly he was playing......we lost nearly every bit of veteran presense we had....THEN Butler goes down......and the whole OL was just in a world of trouble.

Mistake after mistake.......then followed up with of course injuries at every position they rolled the dice at not fortifying

I am tired......as a fan I am just tired. I want to root for this team and am running out of reasons to