Trent Edwards - de-concussed?

Coach55

Remember at the beginning of last season when everyone was thinking TE would be the MVP and then he got destroyed in Zona and hasn't been the same since... Maybe, just maybe, this concussion will reverse the first one. (I know there is about a 0% chance of this happening, but at least its worth the thought.)

Guest dog14787
Remember at the beginning of last season when everyone was thinking TE would be the MVP and then he got destroyed in Zona and hasn't been the same since... Maybe, just maybe, this concussion will reverse the first one. (I know there is about a 0% chance of this happening, but at least its worth the thought.)

Maybe TE will realize now its better he throws the ball rather then get sacked and injured and he will be encouraged to bounce more balls off of T.O.'s face. :pirate:

Are you recovering from a concussion, yourself? Just wondering.....

He should state that he's coming out of the closet. That way, he goes beyond equal rights and attains special rights, and can never be cut. :pirate:

It would be like that season of the TV show Dallas which ended with one of the characters awakening and thinking she had left the shower on all night while she was sleeping.

She opened the shower to find her thought dead husband Bobby rinsing off the soap. Everything which had happened since that moment she went to sleep was simply a dream.

I wish the Bills were a scripted TV show.