Would you rather see the Bills finish with a losing record this season

Would you rather see the Bills finish with a losing record this season in hopes that there will be serious changes made in the front office/coaching staff or finish with the best record possible?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather see the Bills finish with a losing record this season or finish with the best record possible?

• Bills finish 7-9 or worse. Ralph makes changes in the front office & coaching staff
    • Finish strong with a record of 8-8 or better

I never like to see the Bills lose, but I hope they finish worse than 7-9, that way Jauron and his entire coaching staff will be out of here.

What would a strong end of the season do for the Bills organization and fans?

Renew faith in DJ? Renew faith in TE's? Renew faith in the FO? Not a chance. This is not a playoff caliber team, this isn't even a middle of the pack team.

DJ must go and the only way he goes is if he continues to lose. I will root for them to win the rest of the year and will be bitterly disappointed every time they lose, but that's my heart talking. I know in my head that losing the rest of the way is the only hope of them getting better next season...

For the record I chose both options.... <_<

I personally dont believe that Dick will ever (barring a few lucky games) have a winning season in football ever again as a head coach. For this reason I believe that he is the main reason why we have missed the playoffs the last 3 years. 3-4 straight years of injuries is not a coincidence it is a trend with this team and Dick is the constant. He has gone through 3 different OC's, tried out 3 QB's, botched up the RB situation, failed to sign/draft a legitimate WR when we needed one 3 years ago, failed to sign/draft actual players at DE and LB, failed in the scouting department and with the draft, horribly failed at clock/game management.

IMO the only thing he was able to be successful at is providing an above average secondary (you would think after so many DB's anyone could get it right tho), and buying additional time as a HC in the league since he should have been fired 2 years ago.

I for one am glad to lose every single game until Dick is gone. It sucks to swallow that pill now, but it will be much better in the future knowing hes not here to F*&K up this franchise.

I'd like to see them tank. I'm tired of Jauron and everyone else in the organization honestly. Lose the rest of the way out, get a top 3 pick, bring in a competent FO as well as coaching staff, and start over. Let the coach brought in evaluate the guys, keep whomever he wants, and dump whomever he wants regardless of where they were drafted or their salaries. We could try to trade the players we don't want that are still under contract for more draft picks, if possible. Then we could either pick an OT or a DT in the top 3 or trade back for more picks that a competent FO could use wisely on players to help build our team once again. Not getting into the playoffs any longer is just not acceptable.

I'd much rather go 10-6 than 7-9. Anyone who says otherwise should leave Buffalo now. I'd much rather go 8-8 than 7-9 so that people will shut up with the 7-9 already.

I agree with what your saying but if you think Dick is a legitimate 8-8 or 10-6 coach its understandable. IMO if Dick gets past the 8-8 barrier its only due to luck and playing bad teams. That doesnt mean that we would be a good team. Id rather suffer now when I know its going to suck and hope that next year a new coach can start to bring this team back to relevance.

Heres a good question. If you were given the opportunity to make the playoffs this year but you would have to keep Dick through the following 2 seasons of 7-9 would you take it knowing that he is a horrible coach?

Or would you rather go 4-12 this year knowing that you might have the next coach around the corner and ready to take us to the playoffs for years to come.

Of course there is no way to guarantee that a new coach can do that. But I can pretty much guarantee Dick cant considering hes a career .429 coach with only 1 winning season out of 10.

This whole question is loaded. If you want them to fail, you aren't a "true" fan and if you want them to succeed, they might keep the worst coach in the history of this franchise, and quite possibly the NFL. There is no right answer.

IMO though, I am kinda hoping they lose out, though a win against the Fish would be mighty sweet. Unfortunately, 2 wins the rest of the way is probably the best case scenario. We all know Dick's track record against teams with winning records so the last 3 games are all losses, along with the Jets at "home" in Toronto. Miami, Jacksonville are close enough to having a winning record that those will be losses, so that leaves the Titans and Chiefs, which are both on the road so those are a crapshoot.

It really doesn't matter what any of us want as far as Wins, as long as Dick is leading this sorry bunch, they don't have a shot at anything more than mediocrity.

If I thought 10-6 or better was in any way possible, then I'd root for that. But I don't, so I'm rooting for wholesale changes. Only way to make that happen is with a bad record.

During the individual games, however, I can't bring myself to root for the Bills to lose. If I'm watching them, I'm happy if they win and upset if they lose.

I personally dont believe that Dick will ever (barring a few lucky games) have a winning season in football ever again as a head coach. For this reason I believe that he is the main reason why we have missed the playoffs the last 3 years. 3-4 straight years of injuries is not a coincidence it is a trend with this team and Dick is the constant. He has gone through 3 different OC's, tried out 3 QB's, botched up the RB situation, failed to sign/draft a legitimate WR when we needed one 3 years ago, failed to sign/draft actual players at DE and LB, failed in the scouting department and with the draft, horribly failed at clock/game management.

IMO the only thing he was able to be successful at is providing an above average secondary (you would think after so many DB's anyone could get it right tho), and buying additional time as a HC in the league since he should have been fired 2 years ago.

I for one am glad to lose every single game until Dick is gone. It sucks to swallow that pill now, but it will be much better in the future knowing hes not here to F*&K up this franchise.

I agree 100% <_<

If you're not rooting for an 11-5 regular season at this point, you're no Bills fan

Its funny, I was just about to say if your rooting for Jauron to continue to turn this team into the joke of the league your no Bills fan.

I read a couple of posts saying "You're not a true fan if you want your team to lose". IMO, all of us deserve better, the fans, the Bills players from the 90's, the Bills Hall of famers, we all deserve a better team on the field. Not to knock on the city of Buffalo, but people have been leaving the city in bunches since the steel plants closed up in the 80's, but yet the stadium is always sold out. We shouldn't have to setlle for mediocrity or a below average team. I hope the Bills win every game, but I know it's not going to happen. I'm not saying Dick Jauron is THE WORST coach in Bills history, that's debatable between Bullough & Stephenson, but Jauron is not a winner either. There are so many problems with this team that overlap anything positive you can say about them. Our offense is absolutely terrible, our run defense sucks, our DE's can barely get a sniff of the QB. Four years of Jauron ball is more than enough. 10 years of not making the playoffs is more than enough. It's time for some serious changes.