Any other season ticket holders get a call from Chris Brown today?

Lv-Bills

So, I got called today from the Bills ticket office and the message from Chris Brown said that I will be patched in to a conference call with Freddie Jackson, George Wilson and Chris Brown. It's an open discussion about the state of the Bills and all I have to do is standby on my phone at 5:15 pm tomorrow. Any else get this?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is gonna be real good. LOL. Poor Freddy and George. My first question is going to be.....Why isn't Russ Brandon in on this call?

Very interested in how this is gonna go.

:sick:

So, I got called today from the Bills ticket office and the message from Chris Brown said that I will be patched in to a conference call with Freddie Jackson, George Wilson and Chris Brown. It's an open discussion about the state of the Bills and all I have to do is standby on my phone at 5:15 pm tomorrow. Any else get this?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is gonna be real good. LOL. Poor Freddy and George. My first question is going to be.....Why isn't Russ Brandon in on this call?

Yep.

They are calling us. Cool. Freddy and George should get extra pudding at training table for this.

Great move. Put two guys on the line that even the most pessimistic Bills fan would have a difficult time questioning their work ethic and tenacity instead of anyone who has any real accountability.

Maybe Marv is available as well. As bad as his tenure was as GM, no one would dare criticize him for being HC during the glory years.

For the record, George Wilson was the only player before the game to visit the fans in in sections 122-123. Solid guy.

Yep. I got it too.

They have been informed of what is approved to say. This will definitely be scripted.

Same here. I will be at the UB game tailgate when they call but I will take it. I plan on being very calm and courteous, very complimentary of George and Fred, but I will make it clear that, as a fan of over 40 years I have never seen a Bills team this bad since the 1987 Replacements...and I have doubts this Bills team could beat them! I will also say that my season ticket renewal depends on what changes the Bills make.

PTR

Same here. I will be at the UB game tailgate when they call but I will take it. I plan on being very calm and courteous, very complimentary of George and Fred, but I will make it clear that, as a fan of over 40 years I have never seen a Bills team this bad since the 1987 Replacements...and I have doubts this Bills team could beat them! I will also say that my season ticket renewal depends on what changes the Bills make.

PTR

Thanks for saying what we can't, I don't think it will help but it's the best you and we as fans can do. Good luck sir!

PTR

The problem is not enough fans will do what you said in your last sentence. They will continue to go and support them.

<_<

On my behalf, please tell them to stop letting key players leave in free agency, get better scouts, and get a better coaching staff with a proven track record. Otherwise you get what we have.

The problem is not enough fans will do what you said in your last sentence. They will continue to go and support them.

Frankly I'm pretty torn. The last thing I want anyone to say is the Buffalo doesn't support the Bills. I don't want to give anyone an excuse to move our team. But rewarding Ralph Wilson for this JV NFL team isn't right either.

PTR

Frankly I'm pretty torn. The last thing I want anyone to say is the Buffalo doesn't support the Bills. I don't want to give anyone an excuse to move our team. But rewarding Ralph Wilson for this JV NFL team isn't right either.

PTR

I think this is how a lot of us feel. I live in NC, but have lots of family in upstate WNY and I'm from there. I would hate to see the Bills move. It's a catch 22, support a bad product or give RW a reason to move them.

I think this is how a lot of us feel. I live in NC, but have lots of family in upstate WNY and I'm from there. I would hate to see the Bills move. It's a catch 22, support a bad product or give RW a reason to move them.

Oh I have no fear of Ralph moving the team. But after his passing if the Bills are drawing 30K the new owner can claim lack of support. As long as the Bills sell out it will be harder for the NFL to justify a relocation. Catch-22.

Actually I just had a brainstorm...why not put our season ticket money in escrot? Tenants do it to force a landlord to make repairs. Why not use escrot to force an upgrade of the Bills?

PTR

<_<

I got the call also.

I listened for a few minutes. Jack from Medina asked Freddie about a coaching change and I'm surprised they let that question in but Freddie was expectedly diplomatic and said he loves playing for DJ and the problem has been with the players. I hung up because I'm afraid of what I might say :censored: I did want to thank both Freddie and George and let them know that they are one of two of the few reasons we have to cheer this year. But I'm afraid I can't bite my tongue and not say something stupid about Ralph. Drill down to DJ etc.