Attendance at the game

I sat in section 138 in the 4th row. Out of 22 seats in the row, there were 6 empties. Behind us there were empties too.

We left just before Moats scored putting them up two TDs in the fourth (maybe 10 minutes left), and were on 90 east before the end of the game on the radio.

I don't know what the official attendance was yesterday, but I'd be suprised if it was much over 60,000. There were tons of empties in the upper deck and in the reds.

When talking about attendance levels another thing to keep in mind is that I'm sure there were large amounts of college/college aged kids that went out and got bombed halloween night and were too hungover to make it to the game sunday. I talked to a couple people that said Chippewa Street was completely packed with people up and down the whole street saturday night.

My row was very weird (219 row 1). 9 seats in a row were up on ticket exchange & the only ones in any of those seats were me & a guy who moved down from row 2 for more room. Then the people in the two seats to my right left right before the faked punt & I mockingly layed out on all the empty seats & almost missed the fake.

didnt some kid get kicked out for puking in that row?

didnt some kid get kicked out for puking in that row?

He was 1 row behind me & a seat or 2 over, and he never puked. He was tossed for being too intoxicated, he passed out a few times & was spitting on the ground but no vommit. One of the guys with him, or seated with him, said the cops were going to take him to jail. He tried to defend him by telling them he never did anything to anyone else. At first security came over & talked to the guy, saying that some people complained & just asked him if he was ok, then left. Security was more in my row than his because we had so much more room to access the guy.

The part most people didn't know is he, or someone in his group, came with a David Carr Texans' jersey and the 1st thing they did was rip it & throw the half the jersey on the luxury box roof right near our seats. At first I thought they came over because he threw the jersey on the roof. It wasn't until after he was booted did I find out he was bombed-he really was quiet, as his defender had said to security.

It's possible that those sections were tickets handed back by the visiting team. It would be odd if all of those with tickets in those two sections decided not to show.

More than likely, the Texans weren't able to move their allotment of tickets and sent back to the Bills to sell (as evidenced by the message from Chris Brown on his blog last week).

Just a guess.

I wish people would stop paying for mediocrity by attending Bills games.

Living out of market here in DC, I have been a sucker by subscribing to Sunday Ticket for the past 10 years.

If nothing changes in the front office and with the coaching staff, I will not be renewing.

Red, I have also subscribed to the Sunday Ticket to watch the Bills game. What I do now is watch more compelling games instead of the fraudulent performances of the Bills. When you watch other games you see downfield passes completed, you notice that runners are not swarmed by the defense before they get to the line, and that lines on both sides of the ball are capable of playing at a competent level. Watching the Bills is like watching Pop Warner football, i.e. chaos with few developing plays. Its embarrassing. :censored:

don't get mad.. but why do I read all the time that buffalo doesn't sell out sometimes. But every bills fan says that we always sell out. every game I see sections missing. we really don't sell out as much as people say we do.

The games almost always sell out way in advance nowadays. The team has really never been healthier at the box office, which is a testament to the fan friendly marketing environment first created when Donahoe came in. They've turned the game into an event, much of it built off the gameday experience of tailgating which has expanded to the fieldhouse activities, the Bills store, etc.. And you should see the people lined up to buy Bills gear after yet another pathetic performance by the home team. No, this definitely ain't a college sports town like Jacksonville. If they had the team of the early 1990's now, there probably would be a near full house of season ticket holders. Doesn't hurt that so many Leafs fans now come to Bills games, they are gluttons for punishment even beyond WNY fans and far from deterred by losing.

The scalpers I know said it was one of their worst days ever. I picked up a ticket for $15.00 and headed into #20's suite for a quarter. Weird parking day. Traffic pretty much died off at 12:30 Sunday.

It was an easy drive in also, compared to most games. I noticed driving in, most of the "Tickets Needed" guys were holding several sets of tickets with no takers.