Attendance at the game

I wish people would stop paying for mediocrity by attending Bills games.

Living out of market here in DC, I have been a sucker by subscribing to Sunday Ticket for the past 10 years.

If nothing changes in the front office and with the coaching staff, I will not be renewing.

I wish people would stop paying for mediocrity by attending Bills games.

Living out of market here in DC, I have been a sucker by subscribing to Sunday Ticket for the past 10 years.

If nothing changes in the front office and with the coaching staff, I will not be renewing.

I stopped renewing. I either watch on the internet for free or go to a bar and drink. Drinking helps rooting for this sad sack of players.

There were two huge section gaps on the visiting side upper deck at the beginning of the game and plenty of gaps in the red seats... for those at the game, did those ever fill in?

Yah I saw that early on in the game and I was wondering if a huge group didn't show up. They did fill up and it was pretty much full later on.

Yah I saw that early on in the game and I was wondering if a huge group didn't show up. They did fill up and it was pretty much full later on.

I figured as much...at the beginning, in the visitors upperdeck, it was the 2nd section from the end on the scoreboard side... you could count on two hands how many people were in that section...that thing was vacant.

don't get mad.. but why do I read all the time that buffalo doesn't sell out sometimes. But every bills fan says that we always sell out. every game I see sections missing. we really don't sell out as much as people say we do.

the game was soldout ticket wise... and probably has been for several months... doesn't mean you're going to see 73,000+ each week. you can bet you'll be hard pressed to see 50,000+ in the remaining home games... well, maybe Miami will be 60,000+.

don't get mad.. but why do I read all the time that buffalo doesn't sell out sometimes. But every bills fan says that we always sell out. every game I see sections missing. we really don't sell out as much as people say we do.

No tarps here and the game WAS sold out. They don't sell tickets all around but not in the middel of a sec.

My row was very weird (219 row 1). 9 seats in a row were up on ticket exchange & the only ones in any of those seats were me & a guy who moved down from row 2 for more room. Then the people in the two seats to my right left right before the faked punt & I mockingly layed out on all the empty seats & almost missed the fake.

its all about the tailgate. 1/2 of bills fans enjoy the partying more than the game. everyone parties until the last minute then tries to jam into the stadium at the last minute..missing the 1st quarter if it moves quickly.. the biggest partiers are the upper deck folks who barely get to their seats b4 halftime... the club seaters hang around in their bar and show up when its convienent for them. the bills aren't the draw, its the party that brings 'em.. that's why RWS is so open to the party.. thats what's selling half the tickets...

OK, I know we're in "everything sucks" mode right now, and rightfully so, but don't confuse the performance of the team with the performance of the fans. Every home game has been sold out. ALL tickets, ALL sold. Period.

Whether or not people show is a different matter. Those red seats are folks who can afford to eat the price of a ticket and go apple picking on a sunny Sunday, rather than watch the Bills stumble around for three hours. I can recall a strike game against the Giants, defending Super Bowl champs at the time, that sold out before the season started. The game was on TV, even though about 6,000 people showed up.

Soryy, JaxBills, those tix were all sold.

There were two huge section gaps on the visiting side upper deck at the beginning of the game and plenty of gaps in the red seats... for those at the game, did those ever fill in?

They estimate 4,000 no shows ...

If one of my fin fan friends doesn;t buy my tix, there will be 4 more no shows for the next home game.

The scalpers I know said it was one of their worst days ever. I picked up a ticket for $15.00 and headed into #20's suite for a quarter. Weird parking day. Traffic pretty much died off at 12:30 Sunday.

A scalper would have to be nuts to work Bills games the rest of this season.

Every game? Maybe you are watching the Dolphins games with all thouse empty orange seats. I go to several games a year (don't live in Buffalo, I make the trek...) and there are hardly ever empty sections like yesterday. I attribute the situation yesterday to two things (i) poor advance sales...nobody wanted to see the Texans... (ii) poor walk up couldn't fill the gaps (why would people buy tix for this horrible team???

Maybe you are used to all the empty seats when watching the Jaguars home games?

The scalpers I know said it was one of their worst days ever. I picked up a ticket for $15.00 and headed into #20's suite for a quarter. Weird parking day. Traffic pretty much died off at 12:30 Sunday.

Yeah, we had 2 extra tix in the lower bowl on the 35 and the best offer we got was $5 for the pair ... we left with 9 mins left to beat the traffic and sat in the lot for an hour.