[OT] A day in the life of Paige Sarama

SDS

Hey... how 'bout dem Bills! Go team.... :rolleyes:

Just checking in today... Our daughter was born yesterday morning at 9:36 am, weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz and was just shy of 19" long. She looks a lot like Andrew (except for that whole penis thing). UPS has great employee retention... :D She has a head of hair you could braid.

Everyone is doing fine. No complications (save the rest of my life). Knock on wood...

Paige is similar to T-Bone in the sense that neither has suckled a real breast before, so she doesn't know quite what to do yet. She's more of a chomper than a sucker. I'm going to show her the tape from Sunday Night, so she can learn what sucking is all about. :D

Here are some pictures. If the sight of blood and graphic new baby photos gross you out - you may want to pass. Deb had a c-section, so there are no crotch shots, but there is one very fresh baby in these shots. Reader beware:

http://205.134.161.85/paige/

Talk to you soon. Jay, you are free to give my cell phone number out to those who request it from you. I'll be back in the hospital around 1:00 pm, so hold all calls to then.

Toodles!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations. A daughter huh. My own is turning 17 in 2 months. You think you have problems now..............

Actually, she's turning into a great person.

But there's this driving thing, and prom coming up............