Mark Sanchez

rafter

Wasn't there a game a few years ago where a Bills player (I think it was Mcgahee) was eating a sandwich on the sidelines?

EDIT: Found an article....

“Willis was really sick and we don’t know why,” head coach Dick Jauron said. “It’s not very often that in an NFL game you see a player on the sideline eating a sandwich. We had to get some food in him so there he was - it was a strange sight, but he came back and obviously played well.”

I can't believe the big deal that the media makes out of insignificant things like a player eating a freaking hot dog on the sidelines. You have players killing people with their vehicles, running people over, doing drugs, loaded guns in trunks of vehicles, getting in fights at nightclubs, beating wives/girlfriends, etc. and this is all they have to make an issue about? Those guys are seriously overpaid.

Wasn't there a game a few years ago where a Bills players (I think it was Mcgahee) was eating a sandwich on the sidelines?

EDIT: Found an article....

“Willis was really sick and we don’t know why,” head coach Dick Jauron said. “It’s not very often that in an NFL game you see a player on the sideline eating a sandwich. We had to get some food in him so there he was - it was a strange sight, but he came back and obviously played well.”

I remember that game, I think he had been throwing up (kinda like he made Bills fans do eventually), and needed something in his stomach to have some energy to play, and it worked. Did he get fined for that?

Ya, because it's common knowledge that hot dogs bring your blood sugar down... :unsure:B-)

No but being diabetic myself, they can bring your blood sugar up, which is a more common need if you are taking any type of medicine to lower your blood sugar, and burning energy like a football player does.

You guys will dig this :D

Hot dog sanchez

I really don't see the problem as i never realized that a player having a snack on the sidlines was a big deal. I saw Sanchez in the press conference saying it would never happen again. I really and truly hope that was a tongue in cheek response to a completely irrelevant question. :thumbsup: