Carolina will cram it down our throats

billsfan_34

Sorry to burst everyones bubbles but Carolina has got some great backs and they are gonna cram it down our throats. I hope thats not the case but it very well could happen. And DJ will be on the sidelines with that jacked up look on his face...then his Press Conference he will say we gotta get better...Just remember in 4 hours I said this. If I am wrong I will eat crow. Go ahead, blast away.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Uh huh I do...just not yours I guess. Alot of people tend to still think we will win and go to the playoffs too. What a joke...just like you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :lol:

Thanks I appreciate that...Your the best loser I ever met.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ;):wallbash::lol:

So, loser - how's that crow taste?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, im the joke...ok tough guy. Im so glad you were here to point out that the Bills will probably lose today, i'll make sure to check back in 4 hours to give you props for going out on this amazing limb you went out on ;)

Have you checked back yet?

not only was i right and awesome, but bills fan 34 thinks alot is a word and can't distinguish between your and you're.

i'm going to hold him down and dress him up like a little girl like he always fantasized his big sister would.

not only was i right and awesome, but bills fan 34 thinks alot is a word and can't distinguish between your and you're.

i'm going to hold him down and dress him up like a little girl like he always fantasized his big sister would.

Well done Mr. Capitalization.

Sorry to burst everyones bubbles but Carolina has got some great backs and they are gonna cram it down our throats. I hope thats not the case but it very well could happen. And DJ will be on the sidelines with that jacked up look on his face...then his Press Conference he will say we gotta get better...Just remember in 4 hours I said this. If I am wrong I will eat crow. Go ahead, blast away.

they ran the ball well but we won so does that mean crow hot or cold?

Cummings made a stylistic choice. Not capitalizing is improper usage.

this is the internet, new styles for the new media. it's getting late for you now, i'll get gran to put out you're (lol) ovaltine and put out your sleeping gown.

this is the internet, new styles for the new media. it's getting late for you now, i'll get gran to put out you're (lol) ovaltine and put out your sleeping gown.

Internet and Ovaltine are capitalized too. Keep trying.

Things do change but any person who wants to be respected tries to use proper grammar.

And unless your writing rises to the level of a Cummings, when you ignore the rules--and insult others for a simple mistake--you're just a douche.

Well, they did run it down our throats. Just look at the stats. But thank God they have Delhomme and whoever their OC is!

Internet and Ovaltine are capitalized too. Keep trying.

Things do change but any person who wants to be respected tries to use proper grammar.

And unless your writing rises to the level of a Cummings, when you ignore the rules--and insult others for a simple mistake--you're just a douche.

lol, OH NOES YOU DON'T RESPECT ME!!!

tell me more about how jackson should be starting, will you? he's was pretty explosive on that safety. football genius, i bet you're rich too!

Great call, Nostradumass.

lol, OH NOES YOU DON'T RESPECT ME!!!

tell me more about how jackson should be starting, will you? he's was pretty explosive on that safety. football genius, i bet you're rich too!

Look at the games where Jackson started. Look at the games where Lynch started. You might recall that when Lynch returned, Jackson was 4th in the NFL in yards/scrimmage.

Maybe you can do the math. But probably not.

Lynch plays with heart but he's not good. He does not see holes. He stutters and shakes behind the line for so long that he's easy to tackle. Sadly, he'll never be more than a backup.

Of course, genius Jauron--in a move that you no doubt laud--is putting the much better RB in to return punts.

Look at the games where Jackson started. Look at the games where Lynch started. You might recall that when Lynch returned, Jackson was 4th in the NFL in yards/scrimmage.

Maybe you can do the math. But probably not.

Lynch plays with heart but he's not good. He does not see holes. He stutters and shakes behind the line for so long that he's easy to tackle. Sadly, he'll never be more than a backup.

Of course, genius Jauron--in a move that you no doubt laud--is putting the much better RB in to return punts.

yeah, he'll never be more than a backup but got over 1k on horrible Os in both his first and second year, and against the SAME TEAMS LYNCH HAS CLEARLY OUTPLAYED JACKSON BY WHY CONSIDER THAT SINCE YOU ARE SO SO SO SO SMART!!

genius, i liked those explosive returns and that awesome safety run, that was great. i'm sure most nfl gm's would take jackson over lynch since lynch will never be more than a back up.

lol, do you launch the rockets first or do that after fixing the brains?