hamdan

nuklz2594

Well you would have to ask the Hamdan posse, but I believe he was the leading passer in NFL Europe for at least one year. But that's the equivalent of doing the same in the current UFL, no one would care.

He broke Kurt Warner's passing records in NFL Europa and is considered a very smart QB. Every time ive seen him play in preseason he looks like a quarterback with promise. Id be confident if he stepped in.

He broke Kurt Warner's passing records in NFL Europa and is considered a very smart QB. Every time ive seen him play in preseason he looks like a quarterback with promise. Id be confident if he stepped in.

nuklz2594, i would have to agree with this poster. most of the time in preseason, he looks sharp. plus he doesnt check down on every play. he passes up the middle for good yardage. id also be confident if he came in.

I hope Hamden gets to play at some point... I don't know if its the "hanging 10 with hamden" video series on the bills website or the fact that he gives out fashion awards, but I think there is something hilarios about him... With that said, hes probabaly not any good, but who knows?

The Hamdan is ready. He lurks in the shadows, ready to pounce upon the unknowing. He has been a secret weapon acquired to win a Super Bowl single-handedly. As we know that Ralph does not wish for this, he waits and bides his time.

i have never seen the guy play. is he any good? if fitz gets hurt, can he lead the team?

The Bills are his 4th team in 6 years. Being that he has not made an impact on any NFL squad over that time, he fits right in with the current team.

I hope Hamden gets to play at some point... I don't know if its the "hanging 10 with hamden" video series on the bills website or the fact that he gives out fashion awards, but I think there is something hilarios about him... With that said, hes probabaly not any good, but who knows?

i dont get your reply. hes probably not any good? your foundation for your post is based on what again? i didnt read that part. all i got is fashion awards and hanging with 10. i think he is good BASED on preseason watch. (for the smart @sses on this board, i explain why in previous posts and other topics) i guess we will have to wait and see...

i am a bills fan. period. i will back my current starter. so go fitzpatrick. if he goes down. go hamdan!

All hail the mighty CHROISE! He need not throw a pass to win a game, simply his charisma, poise and stunning good looks would be enough to make any team forfeit at the news he will play, rather than be embarrassed by his divine awesomeness.