Rex Ryan Miked During Bills Game - Why Can't Jauron Scream Like Th

Thurman#1

Probably because I'm a Bills fan but i thought he sounded like an arrogant a**hole. On inside the NFL, they also had Ray Childress miked up and he was much more classy and professional sounding. He was even complimenting the Ravens on that last minute drive telling AP they had the "heart of a champion". Anyway, if Dick was miked up you would just hear yawning or something!

Who cares. It is what it is. The loudest screamer in the NFL isn't the best coach in the NFL. What matters is wins. The Bills don't lose because Jauron doesn't scream on the sidelines. They lose because he's not a good head coach. He doesn't game plan well, he doesn't make adjustments well, and he coaches to stay in the game, not to crush the other team. Period. Whether or not he yells on the sidelines makes no difference in a win and a loss. If he was a winning head coach, he'd be "the coolest headed coach in the league", but he's not, so instead of looking composed on the sidelines, he looks like he's not involved or whatever.

Probably because I'm a Bills fan but i thought he sounded like an arrogant a**hole. On inside the NFL, they also had Ray Childress miked up and he was much more classy and professional sounding. He was even complimenting the Ravens on that last minute drive telling AP they had the "heart of a champion". Anyway, if Dick was miked up you would just hear yawning or something!

Classy or not Childress is a universally known as a terrible coach!

Who cares. It is what it is. The loudest screamer in the NFL isn't the best coach in the NFL. What matters is wins. The Bills don't lose because Jauron doesn't scream on the sidelines. They lose because he's not a good head coach. He doesn't game plan well, he doesn't make adjustments well, and he coaches to stay in the game, not to crush the other team. Period. Whether or not he yells on the sidelines makes no difference in a win and a loss. If he was a winning head coach, he'd be "the coolest headed coach in the league", but he's not, so instead of looking composed on the sidelines, he looks like he's not involved or whatever.

Great post , :rolleyes:

I still find it hilarious that everyone's favorite head coach - the one we say we should have one just like - was beaten by the man we so loathe.

At this rate Ryan will be lucky to last 3 years. Losing and an arrogant loudmouth attitude doesn't mix well in the NFL.

I still find it hilarious that everyone's favorite head coach - the one we say we should have one just like - was beaten by the man we so loathe.

At this rate Ryan will be lucky to last 3 years. Losing and an arrogant loudmouth attitude doesn't mix well in the NFL.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic with this thread.

How a guy sounds doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is producing wins, and Ryan sure didn't do that here. Not that Jauron appears likely to do it either with the o-line in such shambles and the defense overwhelmed with injuries.

see that is exactly what we need....a coach that 'sounds right' yet loses to a team the caliber of the bills.......that is the missing link here.... :censored:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...Rex-Ryan-wired

That's what a coach sounds like!

EDIT: Sorry, I ran a search on "Rex Ryan Miked" and didn't see that other thread.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic with this thread.

How a guy sounds doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is producing wins, and Ryan sure didn't do that here. Not that Jauron appears likely to do it either with the o-line in such shambles and the defense overwhelmed with injuries.

yeah your use of sarcasm was blatantly obvious.../sarcasm

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...Rex-Ryan-wired

That's what a coach sounds like!

EDIT: Sorry, I ran a search on "Rex Ryan Miked" and didn't see that other thread.

Seriously...watching this makes me wanna cry for those players on the Bills. Why can't we have or get somebody who is as passionate about the game, as his players AND FANS are?????

THIS IS WHAT A HEAD COACH IS ALL ABOUT!

THIS IS WHAT THE BUFFALO BILLS...PLAYERS AND FANS...NEED!!!

yeah your use of sarcasm was blatantly obvious.../sarcasm

Didn't say I tried to make it obvious.

But would you have picked the week the Bills beat them to make my point? And let's face it, would you have used a video like this one, where he looks like such a jerk?