Tailgating Under Fire

KD in CA

Yhe situation here in Dallas is a joke ... concession stands in the parking lot. The NFL is quickly losing touch with its fans.

That takes away all the fun :rolleyes:

The best part of my tailgating expierence is cracking a beer and lighting the grill.... First game of the year we grilled a pork tenderloin....highly recommended :wallbash:

I blame the liberals

That means you Obama. Stop ruining my/our country.

I blame the idiots including those attempting to exploit issues to support their political crusades and those who blame the NFL for actions of individuals.

If the NFL imposed such a rule on teams like they did 5 hour rule then this would definitely help independent tailgate lot owners unless the communities tried to force them to get licenses and follow same rules.

Clearing the lots after a game might happen ..

Say it isn't so. My best memory is staying overnight in Hammer's Lot and cooking breakfast with a breakfast beer on Monday morning after a 1:00pm start on Sunday. By the way we won that game. Can't remember who it was against or what year for that matter. Good times.

I still am bitter that he basically said the only reason we went to the Super Bowls we did was because the AFC was so awful in the early 1990's

WHY? I think the fact that the only SB they really had a legit chance to win at any point in time was the first one kinda proves his point...they got handled pretty easy the last 3...truth hurts sometimes

Riley is what sports journalism should aspire to.

Remember, this is the guy who said "Sure it's sad that the Bills never won a Super Bowl, but I'm not sure they ever deserved to"........ He is a good journalist and what he said might be true, but I will always have just a little bit of hatred in my heart for him for that comment.

I blame the idiots including those attempting to exploit issues to support their political crusades and those who blame the NFL for actions of individuals.

If the NFL imposed such a rule on teams like they did 5 hour rule then this would definitely help independent tailgate lot owners unless the communities tried to force them to get licenses and follow same rules.

whoa, sarcasm G...