Todd Collins

nuklz2594

Guest dog14787
The guy is still in the league. Could he have prospered with the Bills, given some time to develop?

Its very possible he would have taken us to the playoffs in my opinion.

The guy is still in the league. Could he have prospered with the Bills, given some time to develop?

I have said it before, will say it again. Getting rid of Todd Collins was the biggest mistake the Bills have made since I became a fan in 1977. He looked great his second year, in his three relief appearances, one of the most poised young quarterbacks I had seen in a long time. He never had a chance to succeeed in his first year as a starter, with Dan Henning (?) pulling the strings.

Look at the long line of poor quarterbacks we have had since, almost all, in my view, without starting quarterback credentials.

Todd Collins is very accurate, extremely intelligent, and an excellent leader. He should have been the Washington starter the last few years, is far superior to Campbell, in my view. In the only time that Snyder's Skins have showed a spark of greatness, Collins was the quarterback, the only time they have looked like a contender.

I haven't seen any Redskins games this year, don't know much about them, but if they have decent talent, Collins may end up saving Jim Zorn's job, and the Redskins's season. Yes, he's older, but I still think he has the talent.

So, it kind of worries me now when I hear the same kind of 'throw the bum' out talk about Trent Edwards. He has potential to be very good, maybe the first viable (and winning) franchise quarterback since Collins left.

since he hasnt prospered anywhere else what makes you think he could have prospered with the Bills given more time

he is a capable backup QB, thats all

I have said it before, will say it again. Getting rid of Todd Collins was the biggest mistake the Bills have made since I became a fan in 1977. He looked great his second year, in his three relief appearances, one of the most poised young quarterbacks I had seen in a long time. He never had a chance to succeeed in his first year as a starter, with Dan Henning (?) pulling the strings.

Look at the long line of poor quarterbacks we have had since, almost all, in my view, without starting quarterback credentials.

Todd Collins is very accurate, extremely intelligent, and an excellent leader. He should have been the Washington starter the last few years, is far superior to Campbell, in my view. In the only time that Snyder's Skins have showed a spark of greatness, Collins was the quarterback, the only time they have looked like a contender.

I haven't seen any Redskins games this year, don't know much about them, but if they have decent talent, Collins may end up saving Jim Zorn's job, and the Redskins's season. Yes, he's older, but I still think he has the talent.

So, it kind of worries me now when I hear the same kind of 'throw the bum' out talk about Trent Edwards. He has potential to be very good, maybe the first viable (and winning) franchise quarterback since Collins left.

my vote for worst post of the year. Without a doubt!!! It's so bad I can't comment any further, or I'd just be wasting the next 10 minutes of my life. Seriously.