New Football Stadium in LA

TSNBDSC

Its Toronto or a different location in WNY once they get a new stadium.

Although, if SD moves to LA, what happens to Jacksonville?

Agreed.

I think the Jags and Rams have a much higher possibility of moving than the Bills. The Jags have blacked out their entire season. Thats a joke. They should and probably will be the rist team to move. They can go to Toronto and we can switch the divisions around a little bit to have a Great Lakes Division. Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto

I was talking to my wife's uncle about the bills and he said he use to live in buffalo and ran a few companies. I said they have talked about moving them. He was like, they won't move that team, they got too big of following and fans there lol

oh yeah, I'm from VA......so I was just asking, since I would like to come see a home game sometime

Great, let the Chargers move and get a fire sale on their stadium.

Better city and less hollywood wannabees grabbing the good seats.

Good weather for our west coast QBs and marketability of the Dec and Jan games.

And the Mexicans can counter the loss of Canadian seats. Plus Tijuana is a trade-up from the Canadian follies.

So I just talked to my cousin. He has a girlfriend. His girlfriend has a step brother. That step brother's boss is friends with a girl who is Warren Buffett's secretary. According to the secretary, Warren Buffett is in secret talks to buy the Bills and bring them to Omaha and build a brand spanking new stadium. I know its about 8 levels of rumor, but just sayin', goddamit its true!

:wallbash:

Agreed.

I think the Jags and Rams have a much higher possibility of moving than the Bills. The Jags have blacked out their entire season. Thats a joke. They should and probably will be the rist team to move. They can go to Toronto and we can switch the divisions around a little bit to have a Great Lakes Division. Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto

Much better division would be the "Rustbelt Division". Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Buffalo, Cinci

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4585508

How much does it make you sick that this billion dollar corporation is like, "oh yeah these are the teams we're targeting," without thinking about the fans that have been in some of those cities for decades. Jobs in Southern California? How about what that would do to the economy in Buffalo? Is Schwarzenegger an American first or a Californian first? Football in LA does not work, nobody cares about the NFL down there, but the almighty dollar trumps everything. Go capitalism!

How much does it make you sick that this billion dollar corporation is like, "oh yeah these are the teams we're targeting," without thinking about the fans that have been in some of those cities for decades. Jobs in Southern California? How about what that would do to the economy in Buffalo? Is Schwarzenegger an American first or a Californian first? Football in LA does not work, nobody cares about the NFL down there, but the almighty dollar trumps everything. Go capitalism!

You mean like how billion dollar corporations think first about their employees that have been with them for decades?

I always laughed at the business motto of "our employees are our greatest asset".

Agreed.

score we could win that one every year for sure...playoffs here we come

So I just talked to my cousin. He has a girlfriend. His girlfriend has a step brother. That step brother's boss is friends with a girl who is Warren Buffett's secretary. According to the secretary, Warren Buffett is in secret talks to buy the Bills and bring them to Omaha and build a brand spanking new stadium. I know its about 8 levels of rumor, but just sayin', goddamit its true!

:wallbash:

Realizing that you typed that with sarcastic intent, if Buffett DID buy the team, he'd leave it in Buffalo to keep providing content for the newspaper he owns there. Just sayin' ...

Hmm. Maybe that thought deserves further consideration. Whaddaya say, WB?

Who is funding the new stadium? Not California taxpayers, their government is in worse shape than WNY.

Anyway Jacksonville will move to Orlando and become the Disney Jags. :rolleyes:

I like the comment about Jacksonville blacking out the games. If I remember, LA teams had problem selling out games with a population about 10x bigger than Jacksonville.

Ahnold is only a Californian since they won't let him run for President.

:rolleyes: