What's the biggest pleasant surprise this year

/dev/null

As disappointing as this season has been (see the biggest disappointment thread), what are some of the pleasant surprises this season?

I've been pleasantly surprised by the play of Fred Jackson and the emergence of Jairus Byrd

That the Bills aren't 0-6

The defensive line.

We already know how good Marcus Stroud is, but Kyle Williams has looked exceptional. Aaron Schobel coming back from missing most of last season was a huge concern, but he's played great. Granted he may only have a couple sacks, but he's applying pressure and getting tackles. Surprisingly, I must give due credit to Chris Kelsay. He's playing the best I've ever seen him play. He's getting real pressure, he's gotten a few sacks and he's done a good job against the run.

Well I agree with you about Schobel and Kelsey's play, Im not sure I can feel right about saying anyone is playing well against the run.

The NE game.....I was happy that they played their asses off and not getting blown out.

George Wilson...I love me some George Wilson.

Fred Jackson.....easy MVP on this team

Kyle Williams...upgraded his play.

A pretty good Rookie Class, Wood, Levetre, Byrd, Nelson, all making contributions

If everybody on here is gushing about our defensive line and our secondary and we're last in the NFL against the run, then how bad must our LB's be?

good point--but I think the 'gushing' about our DEs is a bit overdone. They ARE battling and we as Bills fans appreciate it.

But Stroud is still the only top level talent we have on the front 7.-

It is pleasant to think that the mess at OBD might get cleaned up following the unpleasant results so far this year. Jauron was an idiot for not firing Schonert at the end of last season. The Bills might have had at least a competitive edge with half of an offensive attack this year. As it is the offense is a joke and the d has crumbled under duress.