Can we start a whiner line forum?

EZC-Boston

95% of the posts today are just negative nonsense with no football facts to back them up. So should we start a Negative Nancy forum where everyone can complain and say "Drew Sucks, he just sucks, he really sucks" or should we make a football forum where we talk football, but I thought that's what TSW was supposed to be...

95% of the posts today are just negative nonsense with no football facts to back them up.  So should we start a Negative Nancy forum where everyone can complain and say "Drew Sucks, he just sucks, he really sucks" or should we make a football forum where we talk football, but I thought that's what TSW was supposed to be...

118568[/snapback]

Pass to a triple covered Lee Evans that led to Deions resurrection.

Pass to Troy Brown....thats not odd given that they had two-hundred and twelve completions when they played together....but given that Brown was filling in at DB for a depleted secondary..... :P

Drews pass to Ted Bruschi....right too him.

Im whining and those are my facts.

95% of the posts today are just negative nonsense with no football facts to back them up.  So should we start a Negative Nancy forum where everyone can complain and say "Drew Sucks, he just sucks, he really sucks" or should we make a football forum where we talk football, but I thought that's what TSW was supposed to be...

118568[/snapback]

Fact: Bledsoe is a below avearge QB

Fact: if he were worth 1/2 a stevestojan then we had a chance to win last night.

Fact: we are done for this season from a playoff stand point.

I'm not whining about the Bills. Awful game yesterday in prime time, but I liked what I saw against the Jets a week ago... I still believe this team has a bright future. If Harrison would've broken Drew's leg, I might actually be smiling today.

That game went fully as I expected, so no whining here.  I guess if you were fooling yourself into thinking the Bills were going to win last night and begin a magical ride to the Super Bowl then you'll be pissed and whiny today.

118607[/snapback]

Actually I predicted a loss by 24-13 mid last week. I'm just pissed at how bad they looked in losing. I really did expect a better effort, especially by the Defense.

BTW BillsFanNC, did you happen to have a huge inflatable Buffalo Bills player on your front lawn yesterday? I gotta get me one of those.

BTW BillsFanNC, did you happen to have a huge inflatable Buffalo Bills player on your front lawn yesterday?  I gotta get me one of those.

118643[/snapback]

Yes, that was mine. I had it up for every win this year so I was hoping for some good luck with it yesterday. I think I'll keep it locked away until next season now. My neighbors have Steelers and Eagles versions of the same thing so it's kind of embarrassing at this point to put mine up. :P

My father in law got that for me last year. I'll have to ask him where he bought it.

95% of the posts today are just negative nonsense with no football facts to back them up. So should we start a Negative Nancy forum where everyone can complain and say "Drew Sucks, he just sucks, he really sucks" or should we make a football forum where we talk football, but I thought that's what TSW was supposed to be...

dude... do you want "positive" or can we just chat about football/bills... positive or negative?

If you want positive... here's a posible starting point...

POSITIVE VIBES

118568[/snapback]

When they start playing football we will start talking football

Yes, that was mine.  I had it up for every win this year so I was hoping for some good luck with it yesterday.  I think I'll keep it locked away until next season now.  My neighbors have Steelers and Eagles versions of the same thing so it's kind of embarrassing at this point to put mine up.  :P

My father in law got that for me last year.  I'll have to ask him where he bought it.

118658[/snapback]

Here it is:

Bills inflatable player

but they look to be currently out of stock.

Here it is:

Bills inflatable player

but they look to be currently out of stock.

118726[/snapback]

35 bucks ain't too shabby for an offensive lineman. We're paying millions for five guys to basically do what that inflatable dude does...stand there and let stuff blow by...leaves, small animals, defensive linemen.

118568[/snapback]

And what exactly were the positive football facts that could have been gleaned from Last Nights Game?

I did notice one thing...Drew sucks, he just sucks, he REALLY sucks! B)

It's hard to be positive when you have a President/GM who still believes in Drew when other football experts, as well as, the causal fan knows the game has passed him by. This is the same guy felt that MP could be a starting guard when all last year he got blown up on most plays. This was the sme guy who thought one of our two free safetys would become play makers. (One of which he gave $1M per year two years ago). New England gets production out of undrafted free agents while our 3rd round pick does not even dress. You need hope to be positive.