Roscoe Parrish

cmjoyce113

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our front office has no negotiation capability. If you can't get a 5th or 6th rounder for him, that's just weak.

Hahaha, a fifth rounder would be a !@#$ing Godsend for Roscoe.

Nodody, including us, wants him.

Is the Pats* front office a joke for being unable to deal Galloway or Banta-Cain?

Hahaha, a fifth rounder would be a !@#$ing Godsend for Roscoe.

Nodody, including us, wants him.

Is the Pats* front office a joke for being unable to deal Galloway or Banta-Cain?

Galloway is WAY past his prime. He could potentially retire after this season. Maybe someone desperate will grab him off waivers.

And this is the news on Banta-Cain via ESPN:

News: Banta-Cain re-signed with the Patriots Tuesday, the Boston Globe reports.

Spin: Releasing Banta-Cain before the trade deadline essentially allowed the Pats to bring him back under new terms, without having to expose him to the waiver process. The bottom line, is that Banta-Cain, who has three sacks thus far, remains part of the team's linebacker rotation.

Roscoe was a 2nd round pick, is still very young at 27, and led the league in punt return average up until this year. I'm tired of people thinking our players "have no value". This has been the mentality of the Bills fans for too long. If you don't think TO is worth a 3rd or more, you're crazy as well. We need optimists in our fan base, our organization, and our players. No more glass is half empty BS.

Galloway is WAY past his prime. He could potentially retire after this season. Maybe someone desperate will grab him off waivers.

Roscoe was a 2nd round pick, is still very young at 27, and led the league in punt return average up until this year. I'm tired of people thinking our players "have no value". This has been the mentality of the Bills fans for too long. If you don't think TO is worth a 3rd or more, you're crazy as well. We need optimists in our fan base, our organization, and our players. No more glass is half empty BS.

Haha, yes Roscoe was a second round pick in the glorious draft that brought us the likes of Duke Preston, Eric King, Justin Geisenger, and Lionel Gates.

What does Roscoe do well? Answer me that.

No one is going to trade for Parrish because he has too big of a price tag, as his contract will carry over. If he is cut, he goes to the highest bidder, which will be materially less than what the Bills paid. The only way we would get anything for him is if 2 teams with cap space wanted him, because if I was a GM and knew I was the only horse in the race, why would I give up a pick. Worst case scenario, I pay the same he is making in Buffalo, best case scenario, I get him for 1/2 the price.

I can you expect me to be a optimist when all we get from the organization and players is total garbage

No one is going to trade for Parrish because he has too big of a price tag, as his contract will carry over. If he is cut, he goes to the highest bidder, which will be materially less than what the Bills paid. The only way we would get anything for him is if 2 teams with cap space wanted him, because if I was a GM and knew I was the only horse in the race, why would I give up a pick. Worst case scenario, I pay the same he is making in Buffalo, best case scenario, I get him for 1/2 the price.

His salary may have been the only barrier. Almost $4 mil is way too much to be paying Roscoe.

Roscoe was a 2nd round pick

So was Travares Tillman.

Parrish has proven to be a horrible draft day decision. He can only do one specific thing -- return punts (and this season ranks near the bottom of the league), meaning he contributes on the field for an average of two plays a game. It's hardly surprising that no one would offer a pick for a guy with such limited value.

The Bills should cut him just to save the $4MM/year ( :unsure: )