Roscoe Parrish

cmjoyce113

Hahaha, a fifth rounder would be a !@#$ing Godsend for Roscoe.

Nodody, including us, wants him.

Is the Pats* front office a joke for being unable to deal Galloway or Banta-Cain?

No, they are geniuses for dealing Seymour to the Raiders for what will turn out to be a top 5 pick, and THEN they will get Seymour back!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that they felt content to stand pat and do nothing with the roster.

KC has a linebacker it was looking to move. The Rams had a LT.

Now they will probably cut Parrish and get nothing in return.

Way to go Brandon, and Guy.

Exactly. Even though he's having a rough go of it this year. I believe he's still the best all time.

The best of all time; that's a joke. He had a couple of solid years but he has blown 2 games for us already this season. No matter what, you can't bring those games back and his value will never equate to the muffed punts, and his 15 yard backwards run. He is also a cancer. He has been crying about being a WR for 2 or 3 years. He can't even get his 165lb butt off the line of scrimmage. If he would shut up an just be a punt returner then I would have no problem with him. But because he's whining all the time about wanting to be a bigger part of the offense and that he wishes to be traded his focus is not 100% with the Bills. For the money he makes, he should have shut up and played until his contract ran out. The Bills deactivated him this week because they know his heart and head is not with the Bills and he is making mistake after mistake on the field. Cut the twig and move on!!!

Roscoe was a 2nd round pick, is still very young at 27, and led the league in punt return average up until this year. I'm tired of people thinking our players "have no value". This has been the mentality of the Bills fans for too long. If you don't think TO is worth a 3rd or more, you're crazy as well. We need optimists in our fan base, our organization, and our players. No more glass is half empty BS.

Punt returners are a dime a dozen. Parrish can't play receiver so how much would you pay for an above average returner who plays maybe 5 plays a game?

The Bills are much better off keeping him on the roster as an extra body until the season is over and then trying again to deal him. If they can't, he'll get cut in training camp.