2010 Draft

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unless he gets his stamina up I don't want him on my team.

Yeah who wants the driving force behind the sec's #1 ranked rush defense. You must be one of the same people who agreed with gregg williams that ted washington was "Too fat" or the bills brain trust that though pat williams was easily replaceable by ron edwards.

Yeah who wants the driving force behind the sec's #1 ranked rush defense. You must be one of the same people who agreed with gregg williams that ted washington was "Too fat" or the bills brain trust that though pat williams was easily replaceable by ron edwards.

Yeah, what he said :unsure:

To me it is kind of early to project this, given that we need to see what teams are drafting in front of us, what other teams needs are, what the Bills do (or probably wont do) via FA...but I agree...give me THE Cody

Of the college football I've watched this season the only QB that impresses me is ND's QB Clausen. Laat year I was actually unimpressed with him, but this year he's caught my eye. Watched him make a lot of plays vs. Michigan and vs. USC. Keeps his eyes downfield, strong arm, decent accuracy, good pocket presence and runs what the experts call a pro style offense. Meaning he actually takes a good number of snaps from under center unlike Bradford. Even though Clausen is yet another Cali kid he seems pretty durable too.

Not sure if he will declare in this years' draft, but if he does I think he's the #1 QB given Bradford's inability to stay healthy. For the Bills to have a shot at Clausen they'd realistically need to finish with 3 wins or less and at this point I see the Bills being in the 5 to 6 win range, so we probably won't have a shot at him.

On a side note, other than Clausen, there is no QB I'd want the Bills to touch in the first 2 rounds (outside of Bradford, who Iim not that high on.) Weak QB class this year, IMO.

I'm all for an OL or DT if we can't get Clausen, preferrably a DT. We really need to get stronger up front. Brandon Spikes (Florida) would also be a nice LB for the Bills.

One things for sure, I would not draft for our secondary. Our secondary is deep and decent especailly when everyone is healthy. No to Cb's and S's in the 1st and 2nd round!

No that is the LB McClain (sp?). Cody is on the field for like 60% of the plays. I watched the VA Tech game to see him and he was like never in the game in the 4th. He lacks stamina, is too fat for his own good and is a 2 down player. I like him but untill he cuts off some fat I don't want him on our 4-3 team.

On a side note, other than Clausen, there is no QB I'd want the Bills to touch in the first 2 rounds. Weak QB class this year, IMO.

Ha! This might be the best QB class to come out of college in a long time. Just because ESPN, Fox Sports, etc have analyzed these guys to death, it doesn't mean these guys won't be good.

I would take Tebow, Bradford, Clausen, Locker, or McCoy any day. This is the pick the Bills need to make. We can sign some free agents and make trades in the offseason to bring in d-line and o-line talent.

Of the college football I've watched this season the only QB that impresses me is ND's QB Clausen. Laat year I was actually unimpressed with him, but this year he's caught my eye. Watched him make a lot of plays vs. Michigan and vs. USC. Keeps his eyes downfield, strong arm, decent accuracy, good pocket presence and runs what the experts call a pro style offense. Meaning he actually takes a good number of snaps from under center unlike Bradford. Even though Clausen is yet another Cali kid he seems pretty durable too.

Not sure if he will declare in this years' draft, but if he does I think he's the #1 QB given Bradford's inability to stay healthy. For the Bills to have a shot at Clausen they'd realistically need to finish with 3 wins or less and at this point I see the Bills being in the 5 to 6 win range, so we probably won't have a shot at him.

On a side note, other than Clausen, there is no QB I'd want the Bills to touch in the first 2 rounds (outside of Bradford, who Iim not that high on.) Weak QB class this year, IMO.

I'm all for an OL or DT if we can't get Clausen, preferrably a DT. We really need to get stronger up front. Brandon Spikes (Florida) would also be a nice LB for the Bills.

One things for sure, I would not draft for our secondary. Our secondary is deep and decent especailly when everyone is healthy. No to Cb's and S's in the 1st and 2nd round!

Have you seen this dude Jay Clocker I keep hearing about?

The rule, as always: You can not win if you can not stop the run (unless you get six INTs), and the the run defense has been awful since they let Pat Williams leave. They simply must acquire a very large NT/DT. Either Cody, McCoy or the kid from Nebraska.

They should not even consider anyone else.

318 rushing yards -- I'd think DT would be a logical choice. Stroud is getting long in the tooth. Williams is a good second team player. McCargo is a waste.

We have 6 young O linemen with "potential"

Agree with you about getting the DT early to work into a rotation to eventually replace Stroud. I've been really impressed with Williams lately. Suh is a great choice there.

Second round may be the time to get your OLB. We don't know what is in Kavicka's future, Maybin isn't trained as a LB, we aren't sold on Ellison, Crowell's gone, Poz can't do it all. Decent OT's would still be around at this pick, though.

Third round is likely to be QB, or OLB.

DraftTek won't do a 2-round mock for a few weeks, but I ran their simulator and came up with this 4-rounder for the Bills:

Ndamukong Suh DT43 Nebraska

Charles Brown OT USC

Travis Lewis OLB43 Oklahoma

Dan LeFevour QB Central Michigan

I hope you'll watch LeFevour this year; he'd be my choice right now (because I wouldn't commit to a 1st Round QB for so many reasons). I don't think he'll be a 4th rounder come next April.