Alright this is getting ridiculous

So first the Mangenius :bag: decides to gift wrap Sanchez to his old team on draft day for a grab bag of loser players like Abram Elam and Keyon Coleman. I know Sanchez looked bad last week but hes a top 10 draft pick so there is a lot of value there.

Then he trades Braylon Edwards for another grab bag of losers including the Jets 4th WR? :doh:

Now according to rotoworld who is citing the Cleveland Plain Dealer there is a chance he sends his best defensive player to NY!!

"Beat writer Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer speculates that the Jets could inquire about DT Shaun Rogers as Tuesday's trade deadline approaches."

Is Mangini still on the Jets payroll or does it just seem that way? And if Shaun Rogers is available why arent the Bills intrested at all?

Reasons you should want Rogers if your Buffalo:

1. A 3 man rotation of Rogers, Stroud and Kyle WIlliams would be nasty

2. If you have any desire to change to a 34 in the future (not saying they do but if) he is the perfect nose tackle.

3. He will prolly come at a cheap price I would think about the same as you paid for Stroud 3rd & 5th.... tops you would have to pay a 2nd.

4. RALPH if you want fans to believe that you care again show us with some action not just sitting back saying "I wont trade TO so the fans know I care about them"

AGHHHH!

Beat writer speculating that the Jets could ask, which is a far cry from the two teams actually getting a deal done. The actual quote from Cabot's story:

There's been speculation that the Browns might move defensive end Corey Williams. Also, the Jets need a nose tackle now that Kris Jenkins is out for the season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament -- and it wouldn't be surprising if they at least inquired about Shaun Rogers.

The Jets acquired Mark Sanchez and Braylon Edwards thanks to trades with the Browns, so why not keep going back to the well?

Rogers asked to be released in the off-season rather than have the Browns pay his $6 million signing bonus after two perceived slights by Mangini. But they patched things up and he apparently has been buying into the program.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...trade_dead.html

Beat writer speculating that the Jets could ask, which is a far cry from the two teams actually getting a deal done. The actual quote from Cabot's story:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...trade_dead.html

I never said its going to happen....... Im just a little sick of Mangini helpping out his old team like this. And it happens all the freaking time like Billicheat sending Cassel to his old buddy.

Maybe we need to hire a guy who can pick players off his old team.

I don't think you would see a rotation of Stroud and Rogers as much as you should see Rogers and Stroud taking as many snaps together as possible.

That being said, I've been more impressed w/ Williams this year than Marcus, but I think Williams is the biggest benefactor of having Stroud on this team.

Cant see the Jets carrying both Jenkins (in the 2nd yr of a 5yr, $30MM+ deal) and Rogers (in the 2nd yr of a 6yr, $42MM+ deal) on the roster next year.

In addition to the contracts, they play a 3-4, so when they're both healthy, it would have to be a rotation between the two. There's no other position that either could play on the line.

Seems to me that Mangini is doing us a favor. Jets trading away all their draft picks, they have Sanchez(jury is still out, maybe like our CA QBs can't perform in weather) and Edwards(jury in..head case who makes two great plays and 10 not so good). Keep trading boys, Jets will not be able to recover for years

Cant see the Jets carrying both Jenkins (in the 2nd yr of a 5yr, $30MM+ deal) and Rogers (in the 2nd yr of a 6yr, $42MM+ deal) on the roster next year.

In addition to the contracts, they play a 3-4, so when they're both healthy, it would have to be a rotation between the two. There's no other position that either could play on the line.

If I was the Jets I would be really concerned about Jenkins long term with this injury. Remember that he went almost two whole season in Carolina without playing because of major injuries. Yes he was healthy last year but this wear and tear may doom him. Im not sure what teh cap ramifications would be but if they aquired Rogers I would bet they would lok to cut ties with the often injured Jenkins even if he has been a beast.

If I was the Jets I would be really concerned about Jenkins long term with this injury. Remember that he went almost two whole season in Carolina without playing because of major injuries. Yes he was healthy last year but this wear and tear may doom him. Im not sure what teh cap ramifications would be but if they aquired Rogers I would bet they would lok to cut ties with the often injured Jenkins even if he has been a beast.

They might take a shot on something like that, but with all of the guaranteed money that gets thrown around on the front end of these contracts, I can't see it happening. However, this will be his third season on IR, and his second because of a torn ACL.

Possible, but highly unlikely IMO. If it doesn't happen today, it doesn't happen at all.

Reasons you should want Rogers if your Buffalo:

1. A 3 man rotation of Rogers, Stroud and Kyle WIlliams would be nasty

2. If you have any desire to change to a 34 in the future (not saying they do but if) he is the perfect nose tackle.

3. He will prolly come at a cheap price I would think about the same as you paid for Stroud 3rd & 5th.... tops you would have to pay a 2nd.

4. RALPH if you want fans to believe that you care again show us with some action not just sitting back saying "I wont trade TO so the fans know I care about them"

5. To keep the Jets from getting him.