Can someone tell me if there are any legit

Or if they think one will be available in free agency? If so.....which one?

Terrence Cody is a baby eater. He is an absolute load. If the Bills ever could get a guy like that, Poz would be an all pro and Williams would be a monster off the bench. http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mt...terrence00.html

Gerald McCoy is also very good DT and if we run the same same system, yould be more of a fit. But either way, they need to come out of this draft with another Dt. This could be a very good defense if we jsut add a couple of pieces. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...1&genpos=DT

I am actually asking as I am starting to warm up to a switch to a 3-4 defensive switch next year.....

I actually think we have a lot of the pieces on the team right now to make that switch but it absolutely centers around a legit space eater at NT allowing

- Stroud to move out to DE

- Spencer Johnson (or another legit sized DE)

- Aaron Maybin and Aaron Schrobel moving to the OLB spots

- Poz and Mitchell manning the ILB spots

- Whitner and Byrd at safety

- Corners Mgee, McKelvin, Florence

I think this might actually be doable.......I think it would make us more of a playmaking defense rather then then a bend but dont break.

At what draft pick do people think it would take to get Cody?

I am actually asking as I am starting to warm up to a switch to a 3-4 defensive switch next year.....

I actually think we have a lot of the pieces on the team right now to make that switch but it absolutely centers around a legit space eater at NT allowing

I think this might actually be doable.......I think it would make us more of a playmaking defense rather then then a bend but dont break.

At what draft pick do people think it would take to get Cody?

Cody is probably a top 5 and maybe the best player in the draft.

Assuming Jauron is gone, it will be interesting to see if we switch defenses. I like the 3-4 but you would think that being the only defense in the division that plays a 4-3 would be big advantage. But Stroud would probably be a monster3-4 DE.

I've always been a 3-4 fan and like your idea for the most part.

My only hang-up is with Schobel/Maybin combo. I would have to see more of Maybin's coverage/tackling/awareness before putting him opposite Schobel in a 3-4. Obviously you'd want to have him rushing the edge on passing downs, but we wouldn't be able to bring both of them on 1st downs. On top of that I can't help but think by the time Maybin is mentally ready to start at OLB, Schobel would be too old to.

Cody is probably a top 5 and maybe the best player in the draft.

Assuming Jauron is gone, it will be interesting to see if we switch defenses. I like the 3-4 but you would think that being the only defense in the division that plays a 4-3 would be big advantage. But Stroud would probably be a monster3-4 DE.

Yeah I was thinking the guys that would most benefit from this would be Stroud, Maybin, and Poz

Stroud because he would be a dominating force from that spot

Maybin because it would not require him to add so much weight this offseason......he would need to work on pass coverage

Poz because with inside help from Mitchell and a space eater in front of him would not have to cover so much field and could be more aggressive

I dont list Schrobel as a player it would help because he already gets it done as a DE.....but he would be too small to stay at that spot in the new scheme....he woudl also need to work on pass coverage

I would think the extra pressure this would bring in being able to dial up more blitz packages would also make Byrd and Whitner VERY good

I get excited just thinking about it.......

Yeah I was thinking the guys that would most benefit from this would be Stroud, Maybin, and Poz

Stroud because he would be a dominating force from that spot

Maybin because it would not require him to add so much weight this offseason......he would need to work on pass coverage

Poz because with inside help from Mitchell and a space eater in front of him would not have to cover so much field and could be more aggressive

I dont list Schrobel as a player it would help because he already gets it done as a DE.....but he would be too small to stay at that spot in the new scheme....he woudl also need to work on pass coverage

I would think the extra pressure this would bring in being able to dial up more blitz packages would also make Byrd and Whitner VERY good

I get excited just thinking about it.......

I like your sentiment...But it's Schobel! :P

Sorry to be the spelling police I know I'm drunk and have prob made many misspellings tonight, I just tend to pick up on misspellings of our own player names. :lol: