Hope Parrish is benched for the rest of the year

Yup. Jackson is smart, Parrish is stupid, and it shows big time.

Agreed... however until he is traded let just say Parrish is one of the leagues top and most explosive return men and would be a steal for any team for only a third round pick. One of the best from the U I might add. As for that play against Cleveland...those savage winds at the Ralph blew the little guy into the ball, accidentally of course.

I don't know. Fouts thought it was pretty dumb to not have the best punt returner in the league out there today. apparently he didn't catch the past few weeks highlights.

I like Fouts for the most part. Kinda funny the way he put about 20 circles on the screen to show the Jets had too many defenders on the FG attempt. But, it was obvious he hasn't seen the Bills play much, if at all.

I don't know. Fouts thought it was pretty dumb to not have the best punt returner in the league out there today. apparently he didn't catch the past few weeks highlights.

Announcers have said that about Parrish the past few weeks, but this season Roscoe has been "dangerous" to just one team.

Last week's performance(?) earned him the bench this week. I was happy to see that benching.

I like Fouts for the most part. Kinda funny the way he put about 20 circles on the screen to show the Jets had too many defenders on the FG attempt. But, it was obvious he hasn't seen the Bills play much, if at all.

I agree Fouts is actually entertaining to listen to, its just he didn't seem to know anything about the teams except what was on the paper in front of him.

The problem with Roscoe is that while he is hard to tackle his is also very slight of biuld and a stiff wind would blow him over.....meaning that if you get any piece of him he is done.......and then he jitterbugs way too much....

I much prefer Jackson (and McKelvin) style especially with the new rules which seem to have put a huge hamstring on Parrish.......make a decision and go.....get as much yardage as you can and try to make sombody miss a tackle while moving DOWN the field not laterally........

I really want to see what Lankster can do in this area......because I dont want to expose Jackson as we need him to run the ball

The problem with Roscoe is that while he is hard to tackle his is also very slight of biuld and a stiff wind would blow him over.....meaning that if you get any piece of him he is done.......and then he jitterbugs way too much....

I much prefer Jackson (and McKelvin) style especially with the new rules which seem to have put a huge hamstring on Parrish.......make a decision and go.....get as much yardage as you can and try to make sombody miss a tackle while moving DOWN the field not laterally........

I really want to see what Lankster can do in this area......because I dont want to expose Jackson as we need him to run the ball

I'd like to see McGee back on kickoffs and Jackson on punt returns.

Beating up on Parrish seems silly considering how bad this team is as a whole. Lots of "underperforming" going on, so many places to point a finger....

Especially when as always, the finger belongs firmly pointed at the front office. They wasted a #2 pick on this marginally talented midget. :w00t:

I agree Fouts is actually entertaining to listen to, its just he didn't seem to know anything about the teams except what was on the paper in front of him.

Listening to Fouts yesterday was very similar to hearing Randy Cross, for me...a guy who speaks with authority, and probably sounds like he knows what he is talking about to most who hear him do a game, unless you happen to be a fan of one of the teams involved...then it is apparent that he knows only what he has read, from other uninformed sources...it is the price the Bills pay, in the media, for being irrelevant...