Hate to be the pessimist...

Gotta Dream

Oh, I understood. The Bills will pick somewhere between #8 - #13 like they do every single year. Just low enough to miss out on the can't miss guys and instead take another ok, but not great player like Evans/Whitner/Maybin.

Evans I'm fine with, but you have to remember that we could've had Ngata instead of Whitner and Oher instead of Maybin :worthy:

Suh is who we got in the DraftTek draft this week. Some more defensive pressure is high on my list, so I was loving that pick.

I'd take Tebow in RD#1, Dan LeFevour in RD#2, or Max Hall in RD#3 if we go LT or OLB in earlier rounds.

If Suh is there when we pick, I'd want him. He's a disturbingly effective force.

That said, we could easily go QB in the first round, and I tend to think that Claussen is the best NFL QB in this draft. And I hate ND, so I'm not a Domer homer by any stretch of the imagination.

Clausen IS the best pro prospect at QB right now, but he's not going to declare for the draft. Weis has those kids buying into the dream of bringing ND back to the top. He'll be back for a NC run next year as they will only lose 5 starters off this year's team. ND will be nasty next year if they key cogs can remain healthy. I'd be extremely disappointed if we drafted Locker. He is far too inconsistent, even on a college level, to be considered a 1st Round/Franchise QB.

Locker needs another year of real coaching (considering this year is his first with it at UW) .

How in the name of God is QB not a priority? And on what planet is Jimmy Clausen not a good choice?

Simple. I would love to see the guy that we have play behind a line that is not ranked among the worst in the league. That might happen once Bell, Wood, and Levitre get some experience and Butler comes back. How many tackles have we had play so far this year that have no business playing as a result of injuries.

You just want to see what you want with Trent. I think he is fine.

As for Clausen, you might want to do some research on him. The guy is a world class !@#$. Every time I see him make a bad play on the field, he seems to want to blame someone else. He also has what I refer to as Notre Dame inflation - because he is at ND, people give him a higher value than what he deserves. Unless the guy matures in a way that I do not think he is capable of doing, I could see him being a cancer on the Bills.

As for Clausen, you might want to do some research on him. The guy is a world class !@#$. Every time I see him make a bad play on the field, he seems to want to blame someone else. He also has what I refer to as Notre Dame inflation - because he is at ND, people give him a higher value than what he deserves. Unless the guy matures in a way that I do not think he is capable of doing, I could see him being a cancer on the Bills.

What research led you to that conclusion? From what I've seen, he is harder on himself than on anyone else. He's a passionate guy who has a great will to win, which is something the Bills could use. All this worrying about locker room 'cancer' does nothing but lead to a locker room full of guys that don't give a damn.

And I think what you really have is a case of "Notre Dame deflation" where you automatically discount a guy because you don't like the school. Go take a look at the box scores and see what he's accomplished in the 4th quarter of his games this season.

I'm not convinced the Bills don't need to draft a DT/DE #1, but you really don't want a guy that can rally his team like Clausen? Really??

What research led you to that conclusion? From what I've seen, he is harder on himself than on anyone else. He's a passionate guy who has a great will to win, which is something the Bills could use. All this worrying about locker room 'cancer' does nothing but lead to a locker room full of guys that don't give a damn.

And I think what you really have is a case of "Notre Dame deflation" where you automatically discount a guy because you don't like the school. Go take a look at the box scores and see what he's accomplished in the 4th quarter of his games this season.

I'm not convinced the Bills don't need to draft a DT/DE #1, but you really don't want a guy that can rally his team like Clausen? Really??

Try googling Clausen and Hummer for starters.

Also watch some of his games. The guy is a prick who thinks that he is God's gift to the QB position.

While I do not "worship" ND (or OSU and Penn State) like a lot of people from Buffalo, I have no problem takng guys from any of those schools that I think would be good for the Bills. Golden Tate is a guy I like as well as some of the ND linemen. Relatively speaking (relative to the talent that they play against), ND's line is much better than the Bills.

I know all about the Hummer incident - I don't have to google it. Frankly, I don't give a !@#$. Jim Kelly was THAT cocky. I suppose the "Notre Dame inflation" inflate his mind-blowing stats as well?

And Golden Tate is the next Steve Smith (panthers).

As I said, I like Golden Tate and some of the linemen. Clausen, on the other hand, you can keep in South Bend.

As I said, I like Golden Tate and some of the linemen. Clausen, on the other hand, you can keep in South Bend.

You can't sit there and say that your clear dislike of Clausen doesn't impact your view of him as a football player. The minute you saw him pull up in the Hummer, that was it for you. Not one argument you've provided has anything to do with his skills, and that's unfortunate.

Clausen in R1

Tate in R2

That'd be sweet, hope we get a LB in FA though.

Yes, I'd do a lap around Grand Island with a Bills flag if that happened. However, we NEED a few LBs and maybe a tackle before we can go after skill positions again. The coaching staff's assessment of D. Bell will play a HUGE role in our offseason.

Suh is who we got in the DraftTek draft this week. Some more defensive pressure is high on my list, so I was loving that pick.

I'd take Tebow in RD#1, Dan LeFevour in RD#2, or Max Hall in RD#3 if we go LT or OLB in earlier rounds.

Are you being serious with this Tebow stuff? We are all entitled to our opinions and I have been wrong plenty of times, but it blows my mind that you actually think Tebow would be a good pick for the Buffalo Bills in the 1st round. There are so many things wrong with him as an NFL QB prospect that I wouldn't even know where to begin....

The Bills already have a mediocre QB. My feeling is that if they can't get an "elite" guy they shouldn't spend a 2nd or 3rd round pick on some second tier prospect. A few weeks ago I felt it would be best to stick with Trent and build the rest of the team. I have changed my mind on that because I really don't see Edwards as having the mentality or durability to lead this team anywhere. He got off to a good start this year, but as soon as things went wrong he completely lost his confidence like he did in the Cleveland game last year. And now he is hurt again.

So I am hoping the Bills have a shot at a QB in the 1st round. There are only 2 guys in this draft worth taking that high for the Bills and that is Locker or Clausen. I prefer Locker, but would OK with either at this point. The draft is a looooong ways away though.

Good lord, the Jets did everything they could to give this game to the Bills. The Bills didn't want to accept the gift for the longest time. You should kill a team that makes 6 turnovwers.

Reading this brought back painful memories of the monday night meltdown against Dallas. 6 picks against Romo and we still couldn't win. I could see the same thing happening against Delhomme next week.