Hate to be the pessimist...

Gotta Dream

Well at least someone in the top 4 picks...

"I live in Nebraska and watch every Husker game. Ndamukong Suh (said Nah-Da-Muh-Kong). It should be illegal for this guy to be playing this game. He's a monster, a freak, just down right NASTY. But he's the nicest guy in the world and has great character. Very articulate. He's been compared to Reggie White and Warren Sapp. There is no way he doesn't become THAT good. BOOK THAT! He's a definite top 4 pick. If you want him you better pray we suck the whole year. It won't be too hard to do." - from another post.

he's better than mccoy and won't be injured as much as bradford

This is not the year to hope for the number 1 pick in the draft to draft a QB....none of them are worth a high draft pick IMO, and Bradford will prob. go back for his senior year after his injury.

Even if QB were a priority (which I do not believe it is), Clausen would be a horrible choice. He is definitely not someone who I would want on the Buffalo Bills.

How in the name of God is QB not a priority? And on what planet is Jimmy Clausen not a good choice?

My point was that another mediocre season = another mediocre draft pick => perpetuates mediocracy....

For the Bills...it never ends.

Oh, I understood. The Bills will pick somewhere between #8 - #13 like they do every single year. Just low enough to miss out on the can't miss guys and instead take another ok, but not great player like Evans/Whitner/Maybin.

Well at least someone in the top 4 picks...

"I live in Nebraska and watch every Husker game. Ndamukong Suh (said Nah-Da-Muh-Kong). It should be illegal for this guy to be playing this game. He's a monster, a freak, just down right NASTY. But he's the nicest guy in the world and has great character. Very articulate. He's been compared to Reggie White and Warren Sapp. There is no way he doesn't become THAT good. BOOK THAT! He's a definite top 4 pick. If you want him you better pray we suck the whole year. It won't be too hard to do." - from another post.

Suh is who we got in the DraftTek draft this week. Some more defensive pressure is high on my list, so I was loving that pick.

I'd take Tebow in RD#1, Dan LeFevour in RD#2, or Max Hall in RD#3 if we go LT or OLB in earlier rounds.

Clausen IS the best pro prospect at QB right now, but he's not going to declare for the draft. Weis has those kids buying into the dream of bringing ND back to the top. He'll be back for a NC run next year as they will only lose 5 starters off this year's team. ND will be nasty next year if they key cogs can remain healthy. I'd be extremely disappointed if we drafted Locker. He is far too inconsistent, even on a college level, to be considered a 1st Round/Franchise QB.

Suh is who we got in the DraftTek draft this week. Some more defensive pressure is high on my list, so I was loving that pick.

I'd take Tebow in RD#1, Dan LeFevour in RD#2, or Max Hall in RD#3 if we go LT or OLB in earlier rounds.

You're a knowledgeable guy and I love your draft posts. But you'd seriously take Tim Tebow in the top 10?

Taylor Mays at #3? Yea it is the Radiers but Mays is all hype, he makes no plays

Brandon LaFell at 6, wow.

Eric Berry at 15 HUGE Steal.