Trade Parish, Owens and Lynch and sign Garcia

bubills31

Trade Parish, Owens and Lynch and sign Garcia. Get rid of Edwards, find someone in the draft next year.

I think we needed a crappy win like this, hopefully we will start getting out @#$% together now. Defense played great except for two plays.

Trade Parish, Owens and Lynch and sign Garcia. Get rid of Edwards, find someone in the draft next year.

I think we needed a crappy win like this, hopefully we will start getting out @#$% together now. Defense played great except for two plays.

errr lol wut have you been smoking or injecting even?

dont trade lynch, woould agree with other 2. You get him an o-line and Lynch will be a pro bowler

Stay on the couch, buddy. Dumbest trade concept of all time...

...Garcia...lol

dont trade lynch, woould agree with other 2. You get him an o-line and Lynch will be a pro bowler

Hey doof, Lynch IS a pro-bowler.

What possesses idiots to post stupid trade ideas here? Really, WTF?

How about we trade you to another board for a roll of toilet paper?

How about we trade you to another board for a roll of toilet paper?

What has Lynch, Parish and Owens done for us this year? Lynch is one more stupid mistake from a year long suspension (this is the main reason). You think Fitzpatrick is going to do anything for us this year or do you want Handyman in there. Garcia is a reasonable option for this year.

Sorry to offend you @#$%suckers with my trade talk. Patriot fans where probably saying the same thing when they traded Richard Seymour. Shutout today and they are back on top of the division, working out for them.

Do NOT trade Lynch. He is a very good back and he and Jackson complement each other well. No back goes 16 games carrying it 20 times a game anymore. You need 2 good backs and be grateful we have two! Don't create more needs for this team

I agree with trading Parrish and Owens.

I have always liked Garcia, but don't know if he would help. Let's put it this way: if Edwards is going to be out for a long period of time (6+ games), then I would bring in Garcia to eventually take the reins from Fitz.

But if Modrak and Guy are still with the team next year, it won't matter how many picks they have.

Now, my big fear is that with a win, the team may overlook the need to sack Modrak and Guy, and they may actually believe that things are working.

LOL! Garcia over Edwards? Give me a break man. Garcia is washed up, almost 40 and sucks playing in cold weather. DO you remember how hideous he was when he played for Cleveland behind a poor line? NOT what this team needs. THey need better coaching and solid O-Line, not an old washed up QB.

Pass defense played great, run D sucked. They gave up 318 yards rushing.

Are you under the influence of something or just retarded?

Hey doof, Lynch IS a pro-bowler.

What possesses idiots to post stupid trade ideas here? Really, WTF?

In this case, most likely a mix of alcohol, perscription drugs, and weed consumed for an extended length of time.

But you gotta love the out of the box idea of trading for someone who is not currently on anybody's roster!! :worthy: