Who starts next week at QB vs Carolina?

toddgurley

Starting QB  

166 members have voted

1. 1. If Trent is 100% heathly, who starts at QB vs Car?

• Trent Edwards
    • Fitzpatrick
    • Hamdan

If Trent is completely healthy next sunday, the bills will lie and say that he is not.

I expect Fitz to start next week no matter what.

Trent is winless in the division in atleast 8 starts.

Fitz is 1-0

Edwards is 1-8 in divisional starts. A good portion of people on this board are so predictable. So if Lindell misses the kick and the Jets won everyone would say you have to play Edwards. Because Lindell made the kick, alot of the people around here have a memory that can't go more than 24 hours in the past so they will want Fitz. Fitz is a decent backup, far from great at that, but he will never be a full time starter of any success.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwards will not be playing for the next two weeks....needs to be symtom free for a week and with this being his second one it will take longer for him to come back and will be a lot more cautious.

Looks like the Harvard guy for at least a couple more weeks

Trent had a concussion so he won't start and odds are he won't start the week after. They are going to play it safe with Trent odds are he is out for 2-4 games. Last year when he had the concussion he had the bye week to rest so they are going to give him at least next week off.

While we've been bashing Edwards for checking down all the time (captain checkdown) I just think we are going to see the opposite problem with Fitzpatrick. He's going to force the ball down the field leading to picks and we are going to be saying "Fitzpatrick needs to stop forcing the ball down the field and start looking for the checkdowns".

While we've been bashing Edwards for checking down all the time (captain checkdown) I just think we are going to see the opposite problem with Fitzpatrick. He's going to force the ball down the field leading to picks and we are going to be saying "Fitzpatrick needs to stop forcing the ball down the field and start looking for the checkdowns".

Well if we only score 3 or 6 points for the game I would say it's a more entertaining form of losing than the myriad of check-downs.

just wanted to know what you guys think. If trent is heathly, I want him to go, but I wish he would use the WR like Fitzs did today.

Either way, we have to win next week. Tampa beat carolina today and C.Williams was able to run all over them. So hopefully we can too

Are you asking who WILL start or who SHOULD start if all 3 Qb's are 100% healthy? Big difference...if Trent is healthy I am sure he will start as DJ is too much of a wuss to bench him...so if its who WILL start, then Trent...if its who SHOULD start then its Fitz as he did enough today to earn a shot at seeing what he can do with a full weeks practice under his belt with the first team...

just wanted to know what you guys think. If trent is heathly, I want him to go, but I wish he would use the WR like Fitzs did today.

Either way, we have to win next week. Tampa beat carolina today and C.Williams was able to run all over them. So hopefully we can too

Actually Carolina won today

Trent's stats are deceiving, 5-5 43 yds. What play did he make that you remember? Captain Checkdown no longer sees the field. Fitz came in with little 1st team practice if any and finds the WR's at a better rate. I don't care what Fitz's stats were, I know my eye's on that day seen a much more capable QB at this stage anyway. Trent's long ball lately has been well over thrown, he is not seeing the field like he should. Bills want a chance next week they will start Ryan!