Who starts next week at QB vs Carolina?

toddgurley

Starting QB  

166 members have voted

1. 1. If Trent is 100% heathly, who starts at QB vs Car?

• Trent Edwards
    • Fitzpatrick
    • Hamdan

just wanted to know what you guys think. If trent is heathly, I want him to go, but I wish he would use the WR like Fitzs did today.

Either way, we have to win next week. Carolina just beat Tampa today, and C.Williams was able to run all over them. So hopefully we can too. Assuming that we can stop their 2 good running backs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are saying TE has a concussion again. If that is true, he almost certainly won't start next week with his history.

This one is easy, unfortunately. You're right...if he's got a true concussion, then Trent will likely be out until after the bye week.

Last season a hard hit on the head knocked Trent out and he's been in a daze ever since, unable to read defenses, and slow to deliver the ball.

Maybe this is one of those times where another hard hit on the head straightens him back out and he gets his poise back?

Trent is going to be out for around 4 weeks at the least. Remeber that this is his second concussion. Also if not treated well enough (rested well enough), concussions can cause some nasty permanent or long term damage.

Last season a hard hit on the head knocked Trent out and he's been in a daze ever since, unable to read defenses, and slow to deliver the ball.

Maybe this is one of those times where another hard hit on the head straightens him back out and he gets his poise back?

Silly, but that was my thought exactly when I saw him leave the field. Didnt understand why the commentators thought it was his knees as it clearly looked to be a concussion when he came off the field.

Trent is going to be out for around 4 weeks at the least. Remeber that this is his second concussion. Also if not treated well enough (rested well enough), concussions can cause some nasty permanent or long term damage.

And they returned him to field too soon last year.

When the season started, the Pats were so worried about the WRs that Jackson had a ton of space to run. Then once teams knew that TE never through to WRs they just stuffed the box and there were no lanes to run in. Now that Fitz can spread the field a little, they have to start respecting the passing game, and the lanes will start opening up again.

That's my theory, and I'm hoping for a little win streak now.

or he he gets his sense back and retires

If Trent is completely healthy next sunday, the bills will lie and say that he is not.

I expect Fitz to start next week no matter what.

Trent is winless in the division in atleast 8 starts.

Fitz is 1-0

HEY- THIS WAS TRENT'S :worthy: VICTORY- how dare you try to take this away from him

just kidding- probably the worst stat ever- QB victories

just wanted to know what you guys think. If trent is heathly, I want him to go, but I wish he would use the WR like Fitzs did today.

Either way, we have to win next week. Tampa beat carolina today and C.Williams was able to run all over them. So hopefully we can too

Trent was 5/5 before he got hurt. 3 of the 5 completions were to the WRs, 2 to Evans, 1 to Owens. Trent is the best option this team has, but unfortunately that's still not good enough. This team needs to draft the next Matt Ryan.