BUF@NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Promo...if you still have family in WNY, buy yourself a slingbox and set it up in WNY. You'll never miss a Bills or Sabres game, and you won't have watch somebody elses crappy stream. Slingbox runs about $100 I think, I bought mine a couple of years back.

That's how my brother watches in DC. I was just watching the NE* game on his, great quality

and very easy to setup.

Just need a high speed internet connection.

The real question is how awful is Hamden?

I've watched him play in live game action before and he actually looked very very good.

Granted I don't think he stands any more of chance than Edwards or Fitz in this clown college offense, but the guy really deserves more of a legitimate look than the Bills have given him.

Tennesee will go after Brady's knees

Seriously, this is why I genuinely dislike the Pats. 45-0 after the half in the snow, Tom Brady is still in the game and they are throwing all over the field. !@#$ing classless.

Seriously, this is why I genuinely dislike the Pats. 45-0 after the half in the snow, Tom Brady is still in the game and they are throwing all over the field. !@#$ing classless.

All true, but TEN isn't helping themselves. Collins is 1 for 10, a pick, and also 2 fumbles by other players.

EDIT: I take back what I said. 51 - 0, pass to pass to Moss.

:lol: