Owens trade rumors...

How ironic! When we signed Terrell Owens months ago, the talk was he would dismantle this team, he'd be a "cancer", he'd shatter Trent Edwards' confidence, and he'd ruin this team. Sad thing is, all this was already happening before 81 even arrived at One Bills Drive to sign the deal, with the exception being Dick Jauron is actually playing the role of "cancer", rectal to be exact.

Trent Edwards has not been a confident QB since the Cleveland MNF game of last year, and as far as T.O dismantling the team, well, you have to have on to dismantle. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Owens in a Bears uniform soon. The fact is, Buffalo blew it! He'll be on the first plane outta here come the end of the season anyways.

This just proves Chris Mortensen and others were right when Owens signed with the Bills, as much as it pains me to say it. T.O had ZERO other options when he was unceramoniously "dumped" by Jerry Jones. Five years ago, Owens would've blew off Buffalo like a high-school cheerleader blows off nerds for prom dates. But he's 36, he's burned bridges in some of, and THE biggest markets in the league.

But if you think of Chicago's biggest need it is WR. They've finally found their franchise QB, Forte is still young and promising at RB, and the "D" is still solid, even without Urlacher. The Bears are winning, the Bills are...well, NOT! T.O. wrote after week 3 on twitter the following, "1st time without a catch, first time 1-2. Sittin here tryin to figure out what I have to do to help this team win!". That's just it Terrell, there's nothing you CAN do, just like in the past when you thought you were bigger than the team you played for, the problems at the Buffalo Bills are MUCH bigger than you. There's no O-line, there's no QB behind the o-line, there's a thug and a waste of talent behind the QB, and running all this is a head coach who is as incompetent as the owner who hired him. From top to bottom, this team is a bigger disaster than the enigma that is Terrell Owens. You are 36 and still one of the best in the game. If I'm Russ Brandon, I do the right thing and trade this guy to Chicago, a team that actually knows how to utilize their talent, along with 29 other teams in the NFL (Sorry Oakland).

...SET HIM FREE!

How ironic! When we signed Terrell Owens months ago, the talk was he would dismantle this team, he'd be a "cancer", he'd shatter Trent Edwards' confidence, and he'd ruin this team. Sad thing is, all this was already happening before 81 even arrived at One Bills Drive to sign the deal, with the exception being Dick Jauron is actually playing the role of "cancer", rectal to be exact.

Trent Edwards has not been a confident QB since the Cleveland MNF game of last year, and as far as T.O dismantling the team, well, you have to have on to dismantle. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Owens in a Bears uniform soon. The fact is, Buffalo blew it! He'll be on the first plane outta here come the end of the season anyways.

This just proves Chris Mortensen and others were right when Owens signed with the Bills, as much as it pains me to say it. T.O had ZERO other options when he was unceramoniously "dumped" by Jerry Jones. Five years ago, Owens would've blew off Buffalo like a high-school cheerleader blows off nerds for prom dates. But he's 36, he's burned bridges in some of, and THE biggest markets in the league.

But if you think of Chicago's biggest need it is WR. They've finally found their franchise QB, Forte is still young and promising at RB, and the "D" is still solid, even without Urlacher. The Bears are winning, the Bills are...well, NOT! T.O. wrote after week 3 on twitter the following, "1st time without a catch, first time 1-2. Sittin here tryin to figure out what I have to do to help this team win!". That's just it Terrell, there's nothing you CAN do, just like in the past when you thought you were bigger than the team you played for, the problems at the Buffalo Bills are MUCH bigger than you. There's no O-line, there's no QB behind the o-line, there's a thug and a waste of talent behind the QB, and running all this is a head coach who is as incompetent as the owner who hired him. From top to bottom, this team is a bigger disaster than the enigma that is Terrell Owens. You are 36 and still one of the best in the game. If I'm Russ Brandon, I do the right thing and trade this guy to Chicago, a team that actually knows how to utilize their talent, along with 29 other teams in the NFL (Sorry Oakland).

...SET HIM FREE!

Are you starting this rumor? of are you basing it on something?

This is just ESPN trying to create controversy. If they say it enough times, TO will start thinking the Bills are looking to trade him and then possibly "blow up." Among other things, what a joke that network has become.

So if the Bills trade Owens, can the city of Buffalo get the key back they gave him? Maybe he can take all of those thousands of fans that just thought his acquistion was the greatest move that the team could make with him where ever he might go. Those fans that just knew him coming here was the final piece to the puzzle that would take us over the top, while criticizing those of us that said from the beginning it was a bad move and wouldn't work. Who is right now?

So if the Bills trade Owens, can the city of Buffalo get the key back they gave him? Maybe he can take all of those thousands of fans that just thought his acquistion was the greatest move that the team could make with him where ever he might go. Those fans that just knew him coming here was the final piece to the puzzle that would take us over the top, while criticizing those of us that said from the beginning it was a bad move and wouldn't work. Who is right now?

I thought Owens had already returned the key to the city when he realized he could only unlock Mighty Taco and Tim Hortons with it?

Guest dog14787

After listening to T.O.'s Wed interview it really dawned on me just how much T.O. means to our Buffalo Bills football team.

The one positive we can take from the horrible season so far is the good character and leadership displayed by T.O.