Bills Receiver Topic on Sportscenter this morning

This morning on sportscenter they opened the show with, among other things, talking about how the Bills were looking to get rid of some receiver that wasn't the well known one. Then, when they finally reached "Buffalo Bills" on the rundown on the left side of the screen, they just skipped over it and Adam Schefter (sp?) talked about a bunch of other crap.

I doubt they were talking about Roscoe, why would that be the lead on sportscenter? Anyone know if they ever ended up saying anything about the Bills?? Whats the deal? I had to leave for work so I didn't get to wait around to see what they said

Mort said this morning on Mike and Mike that it would make sense for the Bills to unload TO.

Well, for them to do something that makes sense is close to impossible, so I guess that means he's not going anywhere.

This morning on sportscenter they opened the show with, among other things, talking about how the Bills were looking to get rid of some receiver that wasn't the well known one. Then, when they finally reached "Buffalo Bills" on the rundown on the left side of the screen, they just skipped over it and Adam Schefter (sp?) talked about a bunch of other crap.

I doubt they were talking about Roscoe, why would that be the lead on sportscenter? Anyone know if they ever ended up saying anything about the Bills?? Whats the deal? I had to leave for work so I didn't get to wait around to see what they said

Schefter said the Bills are not going to trade TO but they will/could be looking to trade Roscoe. I would trade him to the Browns plus a pick for Brady Quinn. People say he sucks well I feel he would at least look downfield and give TO and Lee a chance to make plays. Every catch TO has made basically required him jumping. And I missed the interception Edwards threw on Sunday and I just saw the video of it. I would have pulled him right then - that was horrible.

Could it be Reed on the block? Wasn't there a rumor of him possibly going to Denver or something like that early in the season? With Hardy getting ready to come off the PUP list it would make sense that someone is leaving town.

Could it be Reed on the block? Wasn't there a rumor of him possibly going to Denver or something like that early in the season? With Hardy getting ready to come off the PUP list it would make sense that someone is leaving town.

I saw the story I just said it was Parrish.

Schefter said the Bills are not going to trade TO but they will/could be looking to trade Roscoe. I would trade him to the Browns plus a pick for Brady Quinn. People say he sucks well I feel he would at least look downfield and give TO and Lee a chance to make plays. Every catch TO has made basically required him jumping. And I missed the interception Edwards threw on Sunday and I just saw the video of it. I would have pulled him right then - that was horrible.

dude why would the Browns of all teams want Roscoe and his hefty salary....they have joshua cribbs who is a pro bowl return man/special teamer.

dude why would the Browns of all teams want Roscoe and his hefty salary....they have joshua cribbs who is a pro bowl return man/special teamer.

I dont know what his salary is before I posted. I'm just saying have someone linig up in a wildcat formation with someone like Cribbs would be helpful to them. Plus if you put Cribbs and Parrish on returns. Parrish pissed me off to no end on Sundat but I do think he is underutilized in our O. Maybe the Browns could draw up some uses for him. Salary wise I dont know what he makes.

Brady Quinn is the new Rob Johnson with less arm

Brady Quinn is the new Rob Johnson with less arm

Maybe but I dont know. Wouldnt it be worth a shot - if the Browns would trade him for Parrish to at least see what he can do or at least give TE some incentive or competition to do well?? I am actually shocked that Fitz isnt starting this week - oh wait, no I'm not.

Maybe but I dont know. Wouldnt it be worth a shot - if the Browns would trade him for Parrish to at least see what he can do or at least give TE some incentive or competition to do well?? I am actually shocked that Fitz isnt starting this week - oh wait, no I'm not.

I follow the Browns as well- this is the QB who sits there and waits for guys to line up, while running the 2-minute drill. Say no to Quinn.....

I follow the Browns as well- this is the QB who sits there and waits for guys to line up, while running the 2-minute drill. Say no to Quinn.....

Well if you follow them then you would know better than me. I just really want to see another QB besides T Edwards to see who is really having the issues. From what I remember Fitz did decent last year for Palmer. Give him a shot to see what he can do. Just do something. The line of "we have to look at the tapes and make adjustments" and then on Sunday looking like you wacthed zero film is frustrating.

The Bills would never do it but if Cleveland is willing to part with Quinn and wants a player like Parrish and say a late draft pick the Bills should explore it. They won't though because Jauron likes "his guys". That means Hamdan almost untouchable.

BTW, here's Quinn's contract per ESPN on 8/8/07:

"Brady Quinn has agreed to a five-year contact with the Cleveland Browns worth $20.2 million, with $7.75 million guaranteed, ending his holdout. The deal could grow to $30 million over five years with incentives."

But then who will Trentative check down too?!? Fine's already out!!!