CALLING IT NOW: WORST BILLS SEASON EVER

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not the worst bills team ever. That was the dan darragh team where Joel Collier got fired and we had literally NO qb after the rookie darragh got hurt. One win. We will get one to four more wins this year. We will be ONE of the worst teams, but I've seen the worst team we ever had...and this team isn't even close.

Which games? tennesseeboy, we got beat by a qb that completed TWO passes all day!! For 23 yards! Can't really blame injuries on D for that one. I might buy the multiple win thing if I could somehow reason that when we get some of our D men back we can stick with some teams and win late. But we couldn't score more than 3 points at home vs Cleveland. I can't imagine getting any uglier than that and I can't see us getting any better.

five will get you ten he has ADD

And so what if he does?

Look...This is a Football message board not an advanced writing class...Why the heck we have these thread cops running around busting on folks for the way they write is beyond me...I think the Mods should pay more attention to this activity because it breeds discontent around here and there is absolutely no reason for it...None...In comparison to other types of Forums this one is light years advanced as far as most posts go...I understood everything he wrote no problem...I'm sure you did too...But Y'all have nothing better to do with your day then sit on a message board that is supposed to be conversation about The Buffalo Bills and bust on the way a guy writes? Seriously? Is life that boring? :thumbsup:

watching MNF between Jets and Miami makes it clear we don't belong in this division. And just barely in this league.

not only will we lose all 6 division games again, the remaining ones will be brutal beatings.

we're talking giving up 40 to 60 points. and scoring 0 to 11.

we're talking a 2 & 14 kind of record.

WOW

those teams have REAL COACHES. well prepared teams. call smart plays. have many formations on offense. have offensive lines that establish the run and give time to the QB. play uptempo games. do what they need to do to win. don't play not to lose.

add to that all our injuries.

WOW just WOW.

I am blown AWAY. but not in a good way.

WOW

May I add just one word, Joe???

The Bills suck!!!! :thumbsup:

1 and 15, baby!!!! ;)

This is NOT the worst Bills team ever. That being said, I can't think of ANYTHING that changes my original feeling that they will NOT win more than 3 games this season. I felt that way as soon as LAST season ended and Dick Jauron was still around.

Ralph has the city right where he wants it...IN THE STANDS buying gear and beer and popcorn. He could care less about You, Me or anyone else.....Ralph saying Dick will stay on MAKES this the worst season ever...don't forget there are still 11 games to play......

Yep. I started following the Bills in 67, and there have been a lot of bad years. This year is one of many. To some extent, for the old timers, all those bad years have conditioned us to a year like this, it is just one of many, don't let it rule your life

Amen to that!!

Amen to that!!

its not, and in some ways its good to get it out of the way earlier in the season. after last year's 5 & 1 start, which turned into another 7 - 9 season, it was just one long slow decline into oblivion. wherein we were treated to one pitiful Jauron coaching decision after another, and we weren't officially out until like week 15 so we had to keep watching.

its not, and in some ways its good to get it out of the way earlier in the season. after last year's 5 & 1 start, which turned into another 7 - 9 season, it was just one long slow decline into oblivion. wherein we were treated to one pitiful Jauron coaching decision after another, and we weren't officially out until like week 15 so we had to keep watching.

I agree with you. I had no expectations when they made the decision to retain DJ so I cannot call this the worst season ever. The Pats* game was a tease, but I knew deep down that the competitive disadvantage at head coach was going to keep this team from meeting its potential.

I do think there is some good young talent on this team, and will watch the games to see if they improve, and hope the team wins, and pray for house cleaning next year.

I agree with you. I had no expectations when they made the decision to retain DJ so I cannot call this the worst season ever. The Pats* game was a tease, but I knew deep down that the competitive disadvantage at head coach was going to keep this team from meeting its potential.

I do think there is some good young talent on this team, and will watch the games to see if they improve, and hope the team wins, and pray for house cleaning next year.

like many, i gave up all hope when jauron punted on 4th and less than 1 against NO. i knew he had made similarly bad calls in the past but i guess part of me was hoping this would be a new-look team top to bottom with the signing of TO and no huddle. after that play i realized how futile the team's efforts will be until that man is gone. id never given up on a team nor openly called for the mid-season firing of a coach until now

Yep. I started following the Bills in 67, and there have been a lot of bad years. This year is one of many. To some extent, for the old timers, all those bad years have conditioned us to a year like this, it is just one of many, don't let it rule your life

Too true, I became aware during the 84 season. My Dad has been an fan since 60 so I can whole heartedly agree with your statement.

Made sense to me, but here are the cliff notes...

current forecast: season sucks already

long-range forecast: we have more key injuries, we are not near the level of play of our divisional foes, and our season could reach new heights of futility & failure, perhaps even the worst Bills team ever.

Then again I use a lot of pauses and stuff. I don't think I have lost anyone yet, but you did give me flashbacks to nazi-like English teachers who wanted to revoke my writer's license. :devil:

Besides issues with his composition and style, did you have anything else to add regarding the content of his post?