Jauron not getting fired: regular Monday 12:30pm press conference

damj

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Per WGR ... Bills have announced that Dick Jauron will have his regular weekly monday press conference at 12:30 ... soooooooooooooo apparently he isn't getting fired.

Link ... turn on WGR 55

I'm done!

Not that I expected anything different. But if yesterdays game was not enough to merit change I have no clue what is..

Not that I expected anything different. But if yesterdays game was not enough to merit change I have no clue what is..

If a coach can keep his job after the last two games, Jauron could rape, pilage and burn down all of Orchrd Park and still be named employee of the month. He is bullteproof.

PTR

If a coach can keep his job after the last two games, Jauron could rape, pilage and burn down all of Orchrd Park and still be named employee of the month. He is bullteproof.

PTR

Becuase he whispers sweet nothings in Ralphie's shriveled ear. I hate this team. It's now official.

Apparently that "nine o'clock press conference" was a rumor. The current coach is facing the media at noon today. Should be intersting, if non-eventful.

Probably same old boring :thumbsup: . Guys played hard, we'll go back and watch the tape, injuries really hurt us .... blah blah blah.

We will be okay against the Jets next week in NY. The offense will step up with a no huddle, ball control scheme to keep our depleted defense off the field. Corto, Harris and Palmer will step up and play like vets. Ellison in the middle will handle the big guards without too much difficulty. And our special teams will step up as they are the best in the league and will win the game for us. ...uh hang I need to get a match, on my joint just went out.....