[OT] Life is unfair - prayer request

Repulsif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend's cousin had a heart attack two days ago and is fighting for her life at this moment. My girlfriend and I just learned it last night.

Her cousin is 27 and is pregnant. They don't know why she had a heart attack so early.

There is too a blood clot running in his body and if it goes to the heart or brain, things might go very bad ; they can't locate or extract it, for this they have to perform a body scan and they can't do this because i would hurt the baby.

The baby is expected to come in two weeks but they can't do a surgery now because the heart may not at this moment support the surgery.

I personnaly don't believe in God, but for my girlfriend cousin, i did one prayer, that's the least i can do for her.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

117666[/snapback]

Done

I'm happy to say that my girlfriend's cousin and his baby are doing better now.

Christine's baby is born 3 days ago, i don't have many details about the surgery but both are doing well.

The only stressing fact is that doctors don't and can't know for the moment if the baby will have mental issues for his mother's heart attack.

At least they are both safe.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Christine's baby is born 3 days ago, i don't have many details about the surgery but both are doing well.

The only stressing fact is that doctors don't and can't know for the moment if the baby will have mental issues for his mother's heart attack.

131751[/snapback]

Glad to hear it. Thanks for the update.

131751[/snapback]

Good news, I'll keep them in my thoughts for a full recovery...

131751[/snapback]

Glad to hear it,but I will keep it up! :P

Guest Guest_billsfaninfla_*

May god bless you and your family when my wife was sick I know praying helped her Ihope all the prayers will help you and your family