Brandon's statement

TKO

Brandon needs to go back to the promotions department. It is beyond obvious the Bills need a real GM, a whole new front office, an entirely new coaching staff and an entirely new roster of players. RW should fire everyone and cut the entire team tonight and show up for work by himself and start all over tomorrow. I am not joking.

Brandon is arrogant, when he's not been around long enough to be that way. Prior to 2008 he had never scouted a player, signed a UFA, or had a built any football teams.

He's a lackey who sold a lot of tickets for his owner. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Brandon is arrogant, when he's not been around long enough to be that way. Prior to 2008 he had never scouted a player, signed a UFA, or had a built any football teams.

He's a lackey who sold a lot of tickets for his owner. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Exactly, I am so sick of his arrogant ass.

He didn't hire himself. Ralph deserves EVERY ounce of blame for the demolition of this franchise, starting with jettisoning Polian (the best GM in the !@#$ing sport) and culminating with the retatta we watched today.

I want Brandon gone so bad. This guy is a nothing. If they fire him I guarantee no franchise hires him in a football/personnel role. Its a joke, a slap in the face to the fans. He needs to be the first domino, along with Modrak, Guy and the rest of those clowns. Bring in a real GM who can actually put together a winning football organization.

He didn't hire himself. Ralph deserves EVERY ounce of blame for the demolition of this franchise, starting with jettisoning Polian (the best GM in the !@#$ing sport) and culminating with the retatta we watched today.

You know I dont give a damn what Polian called Ralph's daughter, you dont fire the best damn GM in all of football. It all started to go to hell on that dark day.

I agree with the point on Polian, but I can also understand how they might not have gotten along well enough, to keep working together.

When Ralph hired Donohoe, it was the one nearly good decision he has made, about his franchise, since Polian left. TD may have been the wrong guy (but, I may be in the minority in believing that his tenure was not a complete disaster, as has followed) but Ralph was on to something. He needs somebody else to run the team for him, someone who has a clue as to how the NFL works these days. TD made some bad coaching hires, but he wasn't complacent, and, I believe, this team was much better when he was here... but, in the end, TD, Levy, and Brandon all have to work with the tools the owner allows them. It isn't enough. At this point, Ralph Wilson is Al Davis, with a better sense of decorum...

Another "Yes Man", that is all Ralph will hire. Experience or ability is not necessary for FO or coaching positions. God we suck.

Brandon needs to go back to the promotions department. It is beyond obvious the Bills need a real GM, a whole new front office, an entirely new coaching staff and an entirely new roster of players. RW should fire everyone and cut the entire team tonight and show up for work by himself and start all over tomorrow. I am not joking.

I wouldn't feel so bad going 1 and 15 if that happened....

You are 100% correct. It was RW who put the completely inexperienced and overmatched RB in charge of football. And then he wouldn't make provisions for players like Peters. This is RW's dumpster fire.

In all fairness, RB was set up to fail, like so many others in Buffalo over the years. That roster looks like it was put together by a 4 year old playing franchise Madden.

Bills COO Russ Brandon on Dick Jauron's status: "I am not commenting on that. Obviously this is a low point for all of us."

He said the same **** last week. Every game is a "new low point". Same OLD BS, just like watching that horrid offense every Sunday.