WTF is wrong with Bills fans

VABills

First spray painting players yards, now running people over.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/Hit_and...s_game_20091011

70,000 people.

10% who started drinking at 8:00am or earlier and were black out drunk by halftime.

50% who were at least at the legal limit by halftime.

Not sure this is a "Bills fan" issue. Its an issue of "I'm fine to drive"....

Happens everywhere. Hope those folks who got hit are gonna be OK. Not sure this is front page material. Maybe OTW.

It happened in the lot, so likely they did.

This was a horrific site after the Bills game. A black jeep, barreled into the side of the road at approximately 30-40 mph. We were about 70 yards away when we saw pedestrians, possibly 3-4 be tossed into the air like rag dolls. The driver appeared to lose control of his vehicle as he drove into the wrong side of the road and up onto the sidewalk. He did not stop or try to avoid the crowded streets, suggesting the driver was somehow impaired. Furthermore, two police squad cars were in pursuit, it was difficult to tell if he was coming from the game or this was a chase that was unrelated. He sped up down Southwestern Blvd, going towards West Seneca, where he was apprehended by two police patrol cars. As the accident took place, shrieks and cries came up from the crowded streets. Let's hope that these individuals are okay, however, at the speed he was going it will be a miracle.

not so sure about that

but even if they were coming from the game, this most likely has nothing to do with Bills fans and everything to do with Alcohol

not so sure about that

but even if they were coming from the game, this most likely has nothing to do with Bills fans and everything to do with Alcohol

The way the police control traffice around the stadium, it is surprising this guy was treveling at that speed in that area. Sounds like he was trying to outrun the cops, which will begin the debbate again about when should/when shouldn't the police pursue a car. I vote for not pursuing through 70,000 people. Although I am sure alcohol had a place in this disaster somewhere.

To the driver's credit, he thought it was Ralph and Dick he was mowing down.

you rotton son of a B word! how dare you behave so callously towards people who were run down? that's probably the absolute worst thing i've ever seen written on this board. you should be banned immediately.

(this comment not meant to offend the injured parties)

never mind

I had just crossed the street when this guy came FLYING through. He was really moving, 50-60mph dragging road cones with him for a half mile, fishtailed across to the left lane where he smashed into a crowd of people, then kept driving up the hill and around the corner before the police were able to stop him. Craziest thing I've ever seen, and extremely scary.