WTF is wrong with Bills fans

VABills

Drinking a couple gallons of beer just to watch a football game will do that to people.

Thanks Dr. Phil!

Drinking gallons of beer was not this guy's mistake (if this is the case).

Getting behind the wheel after doing so was.

70,000 people.

10% who started drinking at 8:00am or earlier and were black out drunk by halftime.

50% who were at least at the legal limit by halftime.

Not sure this is a "Bills fan" issue. Its an issue of "I'm fine to drive"....

Happens everywhere. Hope those folks who got hit are gonna be OK. Not sure this is front page material. Maybe OTW.

Great ignorant generalization. The morons that troll this forum will never cease to astonish me. Affording a computer and having the talentless skill to type can't cover-up stupidity.

The problem with your ignorant generalization is you make a major leap in logic by inferring that those 3500 people who were "legal' (stating "legal" only proves your ignorance) then drive home.

Nothing worse than social commentary from some loser who then ends his ignorant rant with "not sure this if front page material" like somehow you're the gatekeeper of what's relevant to the board. Go upstairs and say hi to your parents.

Great ignorant generalization. The morons that troll this forum will never cease to astonish me. Affording a computer and having the talentless skill to type can't cover-up stupidity.

The problem with your ignorant generalization is you make a major leap in logic by inferring that those 3500 people who were "legal' (stating "legal" only proves your ignorance) then drive home.

Nothing worse than social commentary from some loser who then ends his ignorant rant with "not sure this if front page material" like somehow you're the gatekeeper of what's relevant to the board. Go upstairs and say hi to your parents.

Huh? I was saying 50% were not below the legal limit. My post was simply stating that I don't think this is something wrong with "Bills" fans. It's something wrong with the drunkfest that is NFL football.

I meant that 10% of all fans are black out drunk (let's say, 7,000 fans are !@#$ed up).

I started a new line and said 50% (let's say 35,000) are AT LEAST at the legal limit of .08 and ALSO SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING.

I'd go upstairs and say hi to my parents, but unfortunately they don't live in my $300,000 house with me (sorry, would never brag about my income/possessions) but when being attacked as being ignorant when I'm making the same point you're defending makes it rather difficult to take the "parent's basement" comment.

Drinking a couple gallons of beer just to watch a football game will do that to people.

I can't blame them on the beer consumption - if I was paying to sit through the sh-t the Bills are serving in Orchard Park, I would be tying off for some Heroin....