Rob Ryan calls out Trent Edwards

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what was said last year, but it would be nice if Trent could use this as motivation. Trent may not be Favre or Palmer, but he could be really good if he can turn the corner. Maybe this will help him turn.

You would think, wouldn't you?

Some part of me thinks that if Jauron posted it in the locker room to fire up the troops, Trent would be, well...crying, and the rest of the team would forfeit the game.

Now if it was Kelly, I think 480 yards passing, 38 of 42 with 4 touchdowns would be the order of the day.

Y'know, but what am I thinking? Jauron actually using bulletin board material to inspire the team would be too much a credit to actual coaching ability.

He would never do that.

Now the question is whether that 5 year old goes crying to mommy or punches you in the mouth.

I think he goes to the sideline crying to Jauron.

Then TO comes over, starts crying claiming "That's my Quarterback, man".

Come to think of it, maybe the Bills should switch their uniforms to pink.

This situation is laughable. Trent certainly has no reason to talk smack and neither does Ryan. It's akin to a girl fight given how well both have done so far this season.

If you read the article though, Trent didn't talk smack. He simply stated that after the game he thought that it was the hurry-up offense that tired out their D-linemen.

Melvin Fowler was then quoted as saying more deragatory comments towards the D-line of the Raidah's.

Ryan clearly has a wild hair and has not been too successful plucking it by himself, so he's looking to have other's share in his misery.

Maybe he's crying because he keeps having defenses that suck.

You would think, wouldn't you?

Some part of me thinks that if Jauron posted it in the locker room to fire up the troops, Trent would be, well...crying, and the rest of the team would forfeit the game.

Now if it was Kelly, I think 480 yards passing, 38 of 42 with 4 touchdowns would be the order of the day.

Y'know, but what am I thinking? Jauron actually using bulletin board material to inspire the team would be too much a credit to actual coaching ability.

He would never do that.

Then he'd leave the stadium with Ryan's wife and send him videos of the stuff they did. THAT'S Jim Kelly.

After Trent had a good cry, he'd tell his Missy Cries-a-lot doll about how rough his day was and then relax with a good Dakota Fanning movie.

hahaha.

Still trying to wrap my mind around the concept of "Trent Edwards, smack-talker," and it's not going too well ...

Well, you obviously haven't seen this seven minutes and one second rant where he mercilessly runs down Ryan's defense that he just humbled. Well, maybe not exactly, but he runs on about how they were the better team than Oakland, ya-da-dee-ya-da-dah.

If Ryan need this to whip his mentality into game day shape, he's a bigger pervert than his old man was.