What should we all do to protest on Sunday?

This is our chance to be heard as a collective group.  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What do we do?

• Golf Clap
    • Boo like we've never booed before
    • "Dick must go! Dick must go!"
    • Stand, face away from the field, and make literally no noise
    • "Wil-son SUCKS! Wil-son SUCKS!"
    • The ever popular A-Hole taunt

Leave Ralph alone. He's given you want you really want. A team. People on this board clearly would take a team with an 8-8 record forever over having no team at all. you are your own worst enemies. you sell out the stadium for ralph year after year because the tailgate is 3/4 of the experience and he sucks you in with $35 tickets. The guy is brilliant. He's fould a way to make money in, arguably, the worst market in the country, not even a minor league baseball qualified market, and you get one of only 32 NFL franchises in the world for $35-$50 a shot , less than half of what the rest of the leagues fans pay. You should be cheering Ralph, not booing him. This area has no right to have an NFL team , the numbers simply won't work in today's nfl. The stadiums' paid for, Ralph has no debt, and therefore he kept the team here. He's done you a huge favor and you returned it. A good deal, fair and square. He is a very conservative guy, yes, but if thats his only fault thats ok by me.. and it should be ok for you too.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave Ralph alone. He's given you want you really want. A team. People on this board clearly would take a team with an 8-8 record forever over having no team at all. you are your own worst enemies. you sell out the stadium for ralph year after year because the tailgate is 3/4 of the experience and he sucks you in with $35 tickets. The guy is brilliant. He's fould a way to make money in, arguably, the worst market in the country, not even a minor league baseball qualified market, and you get one of only 32 NFL franchises in the world for $35-$50 a shot , less than half of what the rest of the leagues fans pay. You should be cheering Ralph, not booing him. This area has no right to have an NFL team , the numbers simply won't work in today's nfl. The stadiums' paid for, Ralph has no debt, and therefore he kept the team here. He's done you a huge favor and you returned it. A good deal, fair and square. He is a very conservative guy, yes, but if thats his only fault thats ok by me.. and it should be ok for you too.

He is brilliant because he knew to maintain low prices in a bad market? That's the best reason not too boo him?

I do not know where you are getting your figures from, I could only speak for myself but I pay $70 per ticket for my season tickets. Maybe if you sit in the rockpile the seats are $35. We are only $8 dollars below the league average for tickets.

Expecting 60,000 plus to stay home may be out of the question. Likewise you won't convince them to wait until half time to go into the stadium. Heaven forbid you stand up in the Ralph. No sense getting the crap beat out of you by the guards.

How about... DEAD SILENCE during the HOF ceremony? No paper bags, no turning of the backs, just simple, respectful, classy (golden) silence.

You want RW to get the message? That'll give it to him LOUD and clear.... Stick Dick (Jauron) where the sun don't shine.

Speak for yourself. I'd rather have NO team than this short-bus situation.

I'd put group moon, but with this group that'd be scary. Also, I can't really advocate anything illegal like setting foot on the field or throwing things.

Seriously though, he'll be there, cameras will be rolling. You wanna send a msg to RW and the ESPN crowd do something loud and do it collectively. I think booing is too vague, you could be booing anything. Be specific, it leaves no room for misinterpretation.

how about we want Cowher we want Cowher

Any sort of organized silence would probably speak the loudest. The silence would be deafening. Probably almost impossible to organize, but it would be classy and poignant. It would also allow an introspective moment for all the underperformers, from Ralph to DJ to TE right down to the water boy. I like the idea a lot.

A walk out would be equally poignant, but it’s easy for me to say as I did not shell out some hard earned $$ for a ticket, thus I would never advocate it.

Give the man some respect. He basically helped start the AFL by buying a franchise, kept it afloat by loaning Oakland money to keep them alive, 2 AFL championships, 4 AFC championships, and kept it here for 50 years. Without him you would be doing what on Sunday's in Buffalo?

In my opinion the only meaningful protest is not to go. But if the Bills are losing at halftime I fully expect to hear boos.

If this honestly is the case, then how can anyone blame Ralph if he doesn't keep the team here? Seriously if you boo him, you're beyond pathetic. Boo the team during the game. But booing a 90 year old man who brought & keep pro football in Buffalo during his moment in the sun sickens me. Grow up.

How about... DEAD SILENCE during the HOF ceremony? No paper bags, no turning of the backs, just simple, respectful, classy (golden) silence.

You want RW to get the message? That'll give it to him LOUD and clear.... Stick Dick (Jauron) where the sun don't shine.

Complete silence would "speak" the loudest in my opinion.

there is a time and place for everything.......i for one will be applauding Ralph during his ring ceremony for his most deserved Hall of Fame induction. i am as disappointed as most about our lack of on field success during the last 10 years, but picking this particular time to show frustration is misguided. Let Ralph have his day, he deserves it !.......there will be plenty of other oppurtunities to protest another time.

there is a time and place for everything.......i for one will be applauding Ralph during his ring ceremony for his most deserved Hall of Fame induction. i am as disappointed as most about our lack of on field success during the last 10 years, but picking this particular time to show frustration is misguided. Let Ralph have his day, he deserves it !.......there will be plenty of other oppurtunities to protest another time.

Well said. Time and place is the key. Some of the suggestions in this thread are extremely distateful. Anyone in attendance at the Pat Mcgroder Wall of Fame ceremony in '85? I was and many "fans" embarrassed themselves that day by drowning out Ralph's induction speech by booing him. Anyone who thinks Ralph doesn't want to win as badly as anybody in that stadium is a fool. He just isn't particularly good at accomplishing that, and no amount of booing is going to change that. For me, I respect his longevity in the game, devotion to Buffalo (despite his sometimes clumsy way he shows it), and the respect he has garnered around the league.

If this honestly is the case, then how can anyone blame Ralph if he doesn't keep the team here? Seriously if you boo him, you're beyond pathetic. Boo the team during the game. But booing a 90 year old man who brought & keep pro football in Buffalo during his moment in the sun sickens me. Grow up.

Is booing Ralph petty? Absoultely. But the fans don't owe Ralph Wilson anything. Do you really think it matters to Ralph to have his moment in the sun? The man is obviously human, so booing him would surely hurt, but money heals all wounds, and I'm sure Ralph couldn't care less what Bills fans think of him. If he did care about the fans he would do more to put a winning product on the field. The fans turned Ralph's $25,000 into a $900 million asset, and while I personally won't boo him, I can see why other fans will.

Way to be classy Buffalo, Way to add to your current reputation in a season where McKelvin has his house vandilised after a loss, and Whitners house is broken into the next game, way to try and beat out Raiders fans for "classiest NFL fans" :doh:

If you aren't happy, go get a beer at half time, but to boo or doing anything disrespectful for the only reason there is a NFL team in Buffalo, that just screams "classy"

Booing is not disrespectful. What planet are you from.

I won't boo Ralph, but I will boo every time the Bills do something stupid on the field.