I have never seen the fans this low!

Seems like everywhere I go I run into disgusted fans and this is the most depressed bunch in years.

Been a season ticket holder for 42 years, this is the worst I have ever seen it!

There has been worse years, but most fans see a disturbing trend that snowballs into increased frustration.

Below average coaching, experimental quarterbacks, continuous changes on the offensive line, wasted draft picks,critical mistakes in key games, missed chances in free agency ,etc, etc, etc......

Here is a sample of the reactions from 6 of my Buffalo Backers friends. ( I see them every day) Most of them said a lot more but I will give you a summary.

#1 John

"I have simply given up on this team, I don't have the money for this garbage anymore." (he's cheap anyway)

#2 Steve

"What is there to be excited about, the team does not have one player I like anymore" (cry baby)

" I can't find ONE guy on this team that I believe in anymore..........this has never happened to me before!"

#3 Roberto

" I am done with this team, I am going to follow college football or watch the Sabres, anything but the Bills!

#4 Floyd

"The Bills main message board went from 710 after a preseason game online to 173 after a regular season game, so WHAT DOES THAT TELL YA? Fans are so agrivated, they don't even want to comment on the subject anymore"

#5 Ray (my Boss)

"Show me the Bills want to win, then I will be back, has nothing to do with wins and losses!"

"Its about effort, intensity and improvement."

"I don't have the strength to even read the newspaper anymore, too depressing, I stay away from things that DEPRESS ME" "I will always back a team that shows up EVERY week, but this team doesn't seem to care"

#6 George

"The Bills had the chance to add players in free agency and passed, could have had Vick for nothing, why should I waste my time?" "There is a boatload of players still available and the Bills refuse to help themselves or the fans"

"Screw Em" "Am I suppose to get excited about the Bills struggling with the freakin Browns this week?.....please"

Die Hard 1967

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you really blame them? Sink or swim, I'm with my team forever but it is pretty bad here.

We have the worst HC in the league and he's in his 4th year here. Our FO is a joke too.

Ten straight years with no playoffs takes its toll.

I don't blame them at all, but these guys a pretty huge fans.

It's like being a lifelong fan of a boxer who suddenly just stops fighting and just stands there crying while the other guy looks at the ref wondering what to do. How can you be a fan of a team that doesn't give a crap about ITSELF? :beer: you, Ralph Wilson. This is your fault.

It's like being a lifelong fan of a boxer who suddenly just stops fighting and just stands there crying while the other guy looks at the ref wondering what to do. How can you be a fan of a team that doesn't give a crap about ITSELF? :beer: you, Ralph Wilson. This is your fault.

I agree with you, nobody can enjoy a team that doesn't seem to care

Its probably because you have never seen the team this bad. We had high expectations with TO and Edwards coming of age. The harsh reality is that Trent is JP with no arm and Dick is still a conservative coach with no ideas.

How do people consider themselves true fans if they're willing to give up on the season so quickly? Seriously - we totally blew chunks last week. But before that, everyone was thinking we were a few down-field passes away against NO from being 2-1. My - how one game tests the shocks on the bandwagon.

Man up, y'all! We might not make the playoffs (but maybe we will) and we're going to be better than last week.

How do people consider themselves true fans if they're willing to give up on the season so quickly? Seriously - we totally blew chunks last week. But before that, everyone was thinking we were a few down-field passes away against NO from being 2-1. My - how one game tests the shocks on the bandwagon.

Man up, y'all! We might not make the playoffs (but maybe we will) and we're going to be better than last week.

:facepalm:

I agree with you, but they don't want to hear it anymore.

Most of these guys other then Roberto have been fans for over 20 years and they see a trend that always ends up the same way to them.

If this was Jauron's 4th game, instead of his 4th season, your point would be more than valid. But the same issues keep coming up again and again. No wonder people are losing faith.

If Ralph really cared about the city of Buffalo like he always says he does then he should be selling the team now and put conditions in the sale that would keep the team here in Buffalo. His family will still be very well off when he passes away so why not care for the city of Buffalo one last time?

i'm 26. all i know is failure, misery, medocrity, hearbreak and one agonizing season after another until it all blurs together.

i was too young to understand or appreciate the run in the late 80's or early 90's. all i know is a decade and a half of misery and suck.

what should i be excited about? they have shown nothing. the bills are really alienating their "future upcoming fan base"

i'm 26. all i know is failure, misery, medocrity, hearbreak and one agonizing season after another until it all blurs together.

i was too young to understand or appreciate the run in the late 80's or early 90's. all i know is a decade and a half of misery and suck.

what should i be excited about? they have shown nothing. the bills are really alienating their "future upcoming fan base"

I really agree with your last sentence.