I have never seen the fans this low!

i'm not really arguing...i just stated my opinion...if you think i'm an idiot because of it then so be it but i have better thing to do with my time and money then watch on sundays knowing they are going to lose. I'd honestly rather get a bunch of friends together..get some beer and watch other teams on TV kknowing i'm going to be entertained...something the bills don';t do...than go to the game

I never called you an idiot or anything else for that matter. Just disagree about blaming the fans. What you do with your time and money is your business but do not criticize us for what we do with ours. That's all.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph is not that eager about turning this around. What is he 91. How much does he really care except watching the games in luxury box. His flunkies tell him all the right stuff and the cycle continues.

There comes a time when you realize this plan does not work and you give up the control and let a top 5 GM give it a shot!

I was watching the NFL network the other night and they were showing coaches miked up. Mike Sineltary was talking to his offense linemen he said something like this. If you don't want to play just tell me and we will get someone out there that does want to play. The player said I think I am alright. Mike shouted back to him I don't want you to think I want you to go out there and play football. He was shouting big time at the line. I wonder the last time Dick ever got on a player and I mean got on him big time.

I can't believe that fans are lower than the 1984 & 1985 seasons when the Bills had back to back 2-14 seasons . There were a little over 20 thousand people at the last home game in 1984 & in 1985 half the home games had attendance in the 20 thousands. The Bills were losing players to the USFL and people were driving around with bumper stickers that read "Bring Pro Football Back To Buffalo" In 1985 the Bills fired Kay Stephenson & replaced him with Hank Bullough (nicknamed the doctor of defense), who would be fired in 1986. One highlight of fan discontent of Bullough came on a Monday night when a caller to WBEN's Hank Bullough show said to the coach "If you're the doctor of defense, you should be sued for malpractice."

Can you really blame them? Sink or swim, I'm with my team forever but it is pretty bad here.

We have the worst HC in the league and he's in his 4th year here. Our FO is a joke too.

Ten straight years with no playoffs takes its toll.

After going 0-6 in the division last year and going 2-7 after a 5-2 start and missing the playoffs after being consider a shoe in for the spot and still retained as the head coach I had NO EXPECTATIONS coming into this season.

THen after we let go of JP picked up TO I thought maybe now we finally have a #1 wr this season then I thought about it some more especially after I was very frustrated with the decision to extend Lee Evans because he is not the typ of receiver that fits the system they seem to be running but TO might more of a physical receiver might help in the possesion game with Captain check down noodle arm. Then we blew up our OL and the only guy we kept was Butler who i dint think was that great at gaurd to play RT ontop of that this team never resolved its secondary issues from last year, nor did they solve their DL issue from last year nor did the upgrade the weak LB core which brought me to this REALIZATION no playoffs this year 7-9 at best agisnt the hard schedule and my payoff for the season SHOULD BE DJ getting the firing he deserved last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have been around for over 40 years, there is no way this is the worst. Went to my 1st game in 1967. I don't have to list worse times than this to you.

1967 was the year I started saying "Wait until next year!"

I stand by my team as a fan, but they are beginning to look more and more like the 4 wins in two seasons teams of the 80's.

I have said it before - the only constant in Buffalo never winning an NFL championship is the owner.

There are many things you can say to defend this "wonderful man", but from purely a football perspective, the only thing he has done for the city of Buffalo is keep the franchise here.

Mr. Wilson, PLEASE get out the wallet and bring in the coaches and players to WIN. Get a Super Bowl ring. THEN AND ONLY THEN will you have fully achieved your goal as an NFL owner. Until then you are Mr. Almost.

That said, I'll be cheering for the Bills Sunday. Worse than crack. :P:lol:

I can't believe that fans are lower than the 1984 & 1985 seasons when the Bills had back to back 2-14 seasons . There were a little over 20 thousand people at the last home game in 1984 & in 1985 half the home games had attendance in the 20 thousands. The Bills were losing players to the USFL and people were driving around with bumper stickers that read "Bring Pro Football Back To Buffalo" In 1985 the Bills fired Kay Stephenson & replaced him with Hank Bullough (nicknamed the doctor of defense), who would be fired in 1986. One highlight of fan discontent of Bullough came on a Monday night when a caller to WBEN's Hank Bullough show said to the coach "If you're the doctor of defense, you should be sued for malpractice."

One thing that you have to remember is that back in 84-85 Bills fans did not yet know the feeling of being a championship caliber football team (mid-sixties teams aside). Fans now can still hark back to the glory days of the early 90s, and as the saying goes the higher you go the farther the fall..

I agree with you, nobody can enjoy a team that doesn't seem to care

Die Hard...I think you just hit the nail on the head! I have been having a hard time staying true to this team. And I have been loyal thru thick and thin. I am 38 and have been going to the games since I was 5. Family had seasons for 32 years until we all pretty much moved away. I always say that trends dont lie, and when , over a 10 year span you dont make the playoffs, well that points to one thing...a dysfunctional franchise from the top to the bottom and everywhere in between. I dont know how much longer I will put up with this. Life is too short!!!!

It's like being a lifelong fan of a boxer who suddenly just stops fighting and just stands there crying while the other guy looks at the ref wondering what to do. How can you be a fan of a team that doesn't give a crap about ITSELF? :doh: you, Ralph Wilson. This is your fault.

:lol: