Tim Graham Article

zdro22

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm in the minority, but, for me, Ryan's sanctimonious tone is starting to wear thin. That being said, I wish he coached the Bills.

You might be in the minority, but you aren't alone. I agree with both points you made! :nana:

i'd be happy with the coach we have now if there were some players who displayed that attitude on the feild rather than dropping a stinky pickle out there and saying how dissapointed they are in a monotone fashion after the game. as a side note...does anyone else miss marv's gum flying across the feild when he was really riled up?

You might be in the minority, but you aren't alone. I agree with both points you made! :nana:

Me too. I agree on both points also. He's a guy I really wish falls flat on his fat face (afternoon tongue twister), but I really wish he was coaching the Bills.

Gimme a big, fat slob of a coach who talks trash all week and then his team goes out and wins on Sunday any day of the week. Better than the malnourished looking, sunken face, doesn't say anything loser that we have.

Ryan is my new favorite coach. He has an attitude that will rub off on the players in a great way. Sure that attitude will rub some the wrong way, but that is an attitude that is lacking around here.

He'd make a good regular rival to a John Gruden or Bill Cowher BILLS team, no?